248

Warning: Violence, abuse, rape.

Read at own risk!

-

"So?" Luke snapped when I hadn't replied. "Give me a fucking answer that won't make me want to smash your head into the mirror."

"I forgot it was there." I muttered, glancing at him. "I brought it to my grandparents house for Christmas but I forgot it was in the bag when I packed it to come here."

He scoffed before he grabbed the photo frame. "You expect me to believe that?"

"Luke, please. I'm–"

He dropped the photo frame onto the ground, then stepped on it so hard that it smashed. He was crazy. He was barefoot and didn't even react when his foot started bleeding from the shattered glass. He just stared at me, his jaw tense and his eyes dark with anger.

He crouched down and brushed the shattered glass away before grabbing the photo. He stood up straight and held eye contact with me as he ripped the paper in half. I let out a breath and my eyes started watering, watching him rip it again and again until you could no longer see what kind of photo it was. He dropped all the pieces to the floor and stepped closer to me. Next thing I knew, my head was being smashed into the glass above the sink and as he let go of me, I fell to the floor. I hadn't screamed. At least I don't think I had. It all happened so fast that I didn't know how to react.

I tried pulling my head off the floor and when I did, I saw blood. It dripped from somewhere on my head and started forming a pool on the floor.

"I would try that again if I were you." Luke's chilling voice hit my ear. "Why did you bring a photo of you and him to my home? Was it to embarrass me? To make a fool out of me."

"No." I cried. "I swear. I forgot about it."

He grabbed my ankles and started pulling me across the floor, a loud and high-pitched scream leaving my throat while I tried digging my nails into the floor to get myself away from him. Though it obviously didn't do anything. It was a reaction of survival.

Luke forcefully turned me around onto my back and grabbed my wrists to pin them down above my head, holding them with one hand while the other hand went to cover my mouth and suffocate my screams.

"Have you been fucking him behind my back?" he spat and as I cried into his hand, I shook my head. "Don't fucking lie to me!"

He lifted my hands from the floor, then smashed them back down against the marble floor and it hurt like hell, making me whimper. I leaned my head back and screwed my eyes shut while my cries got louder.

"Does he make you feel good? Huh?! Does he make you cum?!" he removed his hand from my mouth and instead reached down and into my trousers, cupping my sex.

"Please stop." I cried. "He's just a friend. I promise. I'm not lying."

"Just a friend, eh? I told you to stop being around him!" he yelled. He pulled his hand out of my trousers and reached for a piece of the shattered mirror that was on the floor. He moved it up to my arm and I started screaming again, begging for him to stop.

A sharp pain shot through my arm and I screamed louder than ever. Then I felt hot liquid run down my arm and I heard the sound of it dripping onto the floor.

"What's wrong, baby? I thought you liked cutting yourself. I'm only helping you to do the exact same thing you'd be doing later."

"Luke, stop." I cried. "It hurts. Please. I'm so sorry."

"You better be." he let the glass fall to the floor and he let go of my arms but I kept them above my head. It hurts so badly, as if I had just been stabbed with a knife. Next thing I knew, his fist collided with the side of my nose. It came as a shock so I didn't make a sound but instead my eyes closed as I felt my mind get foggy.

Another fist hit my face, this time in my jaw and it felt like it was never going to stop. I kept feeling him punch me in the face and at one point I thought I was going to die. Then he stopped and I hoped he would leave me alone but instead he raped me.

He raped me while I was barely conscious. While I was lying on his bathroom floor, almost choking on my own blood from my mouth as some blood also ran from my nose and down to my cheekbone to my ear.

I couldn't think clearly. All I felt was my body rocking up and down as he thrusted in and out of me. All I felt was the stinging and the burning inside of me when he forced himself in without any form of lubrication. All I felt was the pain in my face, the pain in my arm and my leg and stomach from when he dragged me over the broken glass of the photo frame, causing my skin to be cut.

After what felt like hours, he stopped. He came inside of me and he just got up and walked out of the bathroom to go to bed. He left me on the bathroom floor and I was convinced I was going to die...