Trivia: James

James' birthday is on March 21, making him an Aries.

Whenever James is not wearing his Battlemage outfit, he'll usually wear comfortable clothing. He really doesn't have a style, just whatever he thinks looks good on him and comfortable. Along with it, he'll usually be wearing his headband which has a triangular pattern. He got his headband from one of the orphans who knew how to sew years ago and wears it in remembrance to the child.

James is really good at planning things on the fly. Whenever he and the gang went out of the academy into Lucks Heart, he'd usually be the one that leads them to places they could have fun at. It even works during battles as well.

Between his parents, he got his mother's personality while getting a bit of both of his father's and mother's facial features. More specifically he got his eye shape, eye color, eyebrows, and nose from his mother while he got his hair, face shape, and ears from his father. When he first met his father, James was surprised how similar they looked.

If James were a real person he would live in Detroit, Michigan. His occupation would be an MMA Instructor even with his missing arm. He's trained himself to be extremely careful on his right side.

As best as he hides it, James is very anxious because of how he's taken up the role of everyone's older brother back at the orphanage. It is always in the back of his head that he's not doing a good job at it so the way he copes with it is scratching his right arm. Even with his rock arm he does the same thing when stressed. This leads to his fingers sometimes becoming deeply cut and Julia having to bandage them for him. It's also how she discovered James' anxiety.

Oros believed that the best way for a Creation Mage to learn how to use their magic was to learn themselves so they could think of creative ways to deal with a problem. This was perfect for James because he has thought of many ways to deal with most situations.

A lot of the time James and Uriela spent their time together was when they were given permission to use the academy's kitchen. For the two this was the best way for them to get close and was also when James realized he felt something for Uriela. And sometimes Julia and Jackal would sneak in to watch them to see if anything would happen.

His name comes from the pirate, James Kidd, and when I was thinking of his sister's name, Julia came instantly to mind.