Trivia: Julia

Julia's birthday is on November 13, making her a Scorpio.

Julia's style of outfits are usually long sleeves, big sweaters, or cardigans. She likes those kinds of shirts because it lets her hide her arms. She's very insecure about them due to something that happened to her in the past. Even when it gets hot and she can't wear her long sleeves, she'll wear her arm sleeves to conceal them. Julia made sure that the sleeves looked well with her Battlemage outfit.

If Julia were a real person she would also live in Detroit, Michigan and her occupation would be a CEO to a major company.

Between Franco and Kaisa, Julia got more of her mother's look but got a lot of her father's personality. When Kaisa saw Julia for the first time, she could see a little bit of Franco in her, and it kinda got her sad a little.

As everyone obviously knows, Julia has a separation anxiety with James, but they don't know really how bad it is. She hides it extremely well, but whenever she's gone from James for more than a couple of hours, she first starts to internally panic. She then starts to get shakes, and thoughts of him leaving her or him being in trouble go through her head and that she's all alone now. And finally, tears come out, and if she realizes it, she will break down crying, begging for James to come back, screaming at the top of her lungs. This has only happened once when James had to go out of town with Father Alric as a kid, and the two rushed back to the orphanage to calm her down.

Julia named her girls with the names of dolls she used to play with as a girl. Maya being the first doll Julia ever had. Ester being a doll she had given to another little girl who was adopted. Amy being the doll that the other girls manifested as. And finally, Emma being the doll that Julia played with the most.

A lot of the times at the academy, Julia would spend time with the Head Mistress to train with her grandma and grew a close bond with her. On the days she wasn't training, she would go to her office and enjoy a chat with Head Mistress. Julia promised to herself that when she got older and had the time, she would visit her so they could keep chatting.

The 'Kidd strength' that Julia mentioned in her interview is an actual thing. Due to the family being natural born fighters, they all have inherited unnatural strength. And Julia so far is the strongest Kidd in terms of brutal strength. A single punch from her feels like an eighteen-wheeler filled with steel speeding downhill and exploding on impact. If it wasn't for James' incredible durability Julia would've killed him so long ago with pure strength.

Kinda like James, Julia can think of stuff on the fly but not instantly like him. She needs a couple of seconds to process her situation, her surroundings, and her options.

As Irene trained Julia day and night, she was honestly impressed with how well Julia was doing. At first Julia couldn't even conjure up a soul orb without almost destroying Head Mistress' office, though thankfully Irene stopped her. But with some serious determination Julia was able to better it in a week, which is when her first emotional foci came out, Maya, her determination. Irene couldn't believe how powerful Maya was and she knew that Julia was gonna be much stronger than her.