Interview: Julia

Do you have a birthmark and if so where?

I have one on my right shoulder blade and three on my left arm, and I'm not gonna say where the last one is...JAMES!!!

Are you a clean or messy person?

I'm the clean one. I'm actually the one that cleans my brother's 'organized messes' as he calls it.

Can you build a house of cards?

*Builds a small castle of cards*

What could someone use to bribe you?

I'm not someone who can be easily bribed.

*James walks in front of her with a bag of pork rinds*

GET BACK HERE WITH THOSE PORK RINDS JAMES!!!!!

When do you function at your best?

The moment I wake up I'm full of energy, so I function better early in the morning, unlike James who wakes up late, which is when I come in to wake him up.

What's your favorite genre of music?

I'm more into Indie and Folk music while my brother listens to more pop and electronic. But that doesn't mean I listen to only those genres. I listen to everything! But Indie and Folk are my go-to favorites.

What's the strangest place you've woken up in?

I woke up in an alleyway right beside a fight club in Lucks Heart with several bruises everywhere. Ester is lucky she's just a representation of my anger and not a real person or else because she would've looked a lot worse than me.

What used to scare you as a child?

Being separated from James and I kinda still am to a certain degree. We've been inseparable since the beginning, so it's a little hard to be away from someone you're so close to.

Do you prefer baths or showers?

Baths. They're more rejuvenating than showers!

Do you think happiness is a choice?

I believe happiness shouldn't be a choice because of the experiences I've had thus far. I truly believe everyone deserves to be happy.

If you were a flower what type would you be?

Oh, I would be a purple lotus. Those have always been my favorite flowers ever since I saw them in a book!

How competitive can you be?

Too competitive and it doesn't help now that I can walk because when me and James do a little competition, we WILL start swinging and accuse one another of cheating. It's a quality that I hate the most about myself.

Have you ever tried archery?

If you count shooting Soul Arrows with my hands, then yes, I have.

What still amazes you?

The fact that I'm still basically James' secretary, always doing a lot for him. Honestly if I ever vanished, he would be completely lost without me.

Are you easily offended?

I'm more embarrassed than offended.

Do you like braided hair or ponytail?

*points to her braided hair*

I'm a braids girl.

Do you know any magic tricks?

*glares at the interviewer with a Soul Orb at the ready*