2 || A story of A Nine Tailed Fox

Gumi's Pov:

I heard all over the news that Aeri had suicide well she's a useless anyways.

" Lia? Where should I put this? " I help Lia's things with her new house that her grandparents were should stay for a long time.

" No I'll! - *cough! * " she cough blood I help her out, her condition got worst and worst? " didn't Akise gave you the white flower? " I said to her and she didn't spoke up?

When me and Ken ask this subject? She always avoid it? I can't even talk with Akise also.

After packing her stuff she fell asleep on the sofa and I cover her a soft blanket on her. I'm still thankful how much she take care of me since she's the one who open up my cage.

My past life is a horrible experience even some stories were all lied about me, they thought a Nine tailed fox is a horrible beast, seduce men, and can control any climate.

Well they were wrong about me.

" Gumi? Did you finish all the work without me? " Lia woke up and I smile at her. " of course! I am! But I'm kinda hungry " I said and she giggled.

" I'll cook lunch for the both of us and of course for ken too. As usual? " she said while getting up. " hmm! Steak and Chicken!!! " I said and she nodded her head.

She went straight to the kitchen and started to cook, I look around the place's and I saw my cage it looks like a Wood statue shape of a Nine tailed fox. Or for me looks like a cage...

If its wasn't for her, I'm still lock away from a curse...

After an hour lia finish cooking and we all gather to eat. " wuahh!!! Steak And chicken!!! " I said and munch it.

" be careful! - before you choke 😂" Ken said and pat my back.

" why don't you try fish instead! Instead of disgusting?? Meat! 🙄" Ken complain.

" wha! No way am replacing my meat instead of that smelly, stinky and looking weirdly fish! " I complain and we both started a fight.

" aish... Here we go again... Hahah " Lia said and she was just watch us.

Lia's Pov:

I'm still can't believe those two are close well before they we're enemies and now there friends.

Good thing I found them especially for Gumi. Her story is unbelievable and it's all a lie that her story was told for centuries until modern.

FLASHBACK

'' Ahhhhh!!!! " I was so excited to go on a adventure with my grandpa Joseph. We were gonna go at the mysterious forest were the tale of the Gumiho is about.

We took hours and we got lost in the woods until it came rain, I was following behind on my grandpa until I fall down into cliff, because of the muddy and stormy weather.

I woke up and I was a mysterious abandoned house? That it field with Ofuda means from the talisman paper. It was so many and put many warning sign about do not open the shrine of the Nine tailed fox.

I can't believe it in my eyes it was true! I didn't listen to there excuse letter or signs, I got inside and saw a wood carver fox with a nine tails on it.

I sat down and pray for it, until I saw a book on a cabinet and read it. It has many chapters and this is about the fox life?? *CRASH! * I loud thunder strike and it was on the exit door!? I didn't notice I was holding the statue and drop it.

After that, I large smoke came and it was silence, until a voice appear.

" Hi! "

" Ah! Ahhhh!!!! " I shout and went to the corner of the room holding her book.