92 || I Need U

Jimin's Pov:

Hmm, what's up with her today? I know she needed some rest though, when we watch her video. She look pale, tired and she lost a lot of weight.

Jin hyung wanted to send her so much food to come back from her weight. Even me, I'm worried about it lately. I wish she didn't push herself again. She's an workaholic person and didn't even check up herself lately.

"Hyung! it's your part" Jungkook called me out as, I started to film while I was blind folded by Suga Hyung.

After taking all over the shoot, it was running late, but we need to finish our shoot first.

It was break time, I grab my phone as I wanted to call her. It took me 5 calls to reach her out, but she didn't pick it up?

"Hmm? What's up with her lately?" I thought to myself and played games instead. J-hope sat next to me and lean his head to myself.

"Tired?" I asked.

"yeah... It's exhausting and beat, can't you contact her?" he said and I shake my head no.

Me and Hobi, drove to sleep because of drowsiness and boredom. It's just like, I lost interest in anything else I can do with. Since she left us.

Hoshi's Pov:

I was practicing my members from our comeback this december, it's kinda hard to work with a unique step.

Lia is the one who's great at making choreography. Huhh... I'm kinda stress and worry about it this day's been going through.

Or maybe I need her... The most things that I can't accomplish it.

I sat down on the corner and take a deep breath, while thinking a step for our performance.

"it's hard to think" I said and my members came out to me and sat down on the floor and have a discussion with each other.

I'm not used to be like this... What's wrong with me? I miss her and need her.

Jooheon's Pov:

I can't believe they've heard my conversation with Lia last time 😐 I didn't tell her, that they heard us.

I told Kihyun and I.M about the project where will be doing when she will come back.

Those two we're bugging me off, I wish I've never told them... I was at studio bringing my laptop and stuff. Because I'm going to stay here all night.

Lia send me the song and the choreo... I watch and listen to it.

"Bruh? Why is so hard 😅" I thought to myself and can we even pulled up? I don't know if we can do this?

She called me as I answered it.

Lia🐰:
"Jooheon... w-what do y-you
*cough*"

She sounds tired?

Me:
"it's amazing but? are you okay?
you sound off?"

Lia🐰:
"...."

Lia🐰:
"N-no... I-i just can't talk
about it in here... *sniff* *gulp*"

Me:
"o-ok if you say so... Maybe next time
I'll hang up okay?"

I did as what I say... "she sound crying, tired and out of her voice?" I said to myself as I didn't realize I was with Wonho hyung the whole time!?

"H-how long your here? Hyung..." I was shocked and speechless.

"Y-you didn't we both came here together? For our recording in Fighter? Is everything alright with her?" He implied and he heard all of it...

But I trust hyung though. Than Minhyuk and Hyungwon.

BamBam's Pov:

Tomorrow is Yugyeom's semifinals performance tonight. I texted Lia to come over and she actually said yes!?

Is this literally happening!? She's coming back! But? Why so sudden? She didn't tell me why? But at least she's coming back.

To be honest, she thought me so well like? Understanding every language, stuff around, even when we got oversea's. She's too great on anything else she can do with? I'm actually kinda jealous of her 😅

I kinda understand why they all like her, it's not about her look's but in her inside it was. Oh yeah? What time she will arrive? I didn't tell her the time.

I should called her instead than wondering off. I already called her and she was on the airport. And I felt excited to see her soon. They should thank me for this.

I went back to my room and saw Yugyeom was practicing here in the dorm. He was nervous and excited for tomorrow event and he knows that we're coming in his performance. Except one person 😁 can't wait to see there reaction.

Chen's Pov:

All of us we're tired and exhausted from our tours and event's lately we've became busier than before.

To be honest? The staff sound kinda sus? I heard them talking about Lia... Why are they talking about her again? Because she's fully recovered now?

For me? yes! But give my dongsae some space and time though.

I was walking back to the practice room when I heard manager Lee, having conversations with Lia? -

"oh? your coming tomorrow?! That's sound's surprising? Why are you saying this to me? - oh, so you miss Exo. Heheh, sure thing, I help you dongsae! I can't believe you're coming back!!! I miss you so much! though! - Okay okay!? Bye! Lia is going back. My Dongsae is coming back~" Manager Lee said and talked to her in the phone and I was shocked to heard that!?

She's coming back!? Wuahh!? I should tell them!? -

Oh no wait? Maybe not, heheheh... I wanted to see there reaction. But I think I should team up Manager Lee?

I followed Manager Lee and told everything on the phone call and she face palmed herself.

"Okay Chen? What do you want?" She asked.

"well? -"

Mark's Pov:

I'm with Haechan, Jeno, and Renjun on the ground floor. I saw Chen Sunbaenim talking with Manager Lee?

To be honest, there's a girl that I can't took my eyes on it. And it's one of Lia's friends...

The girl that I bump too... When I look at her, I felt happy and makes your heart? Wuahh!!! I just wanted to know her more!

If I asked Lia! Will she agreed to let me and her... I'm imagining again...

"Mark? Are you still thinking about the girl last? For like 7 months and you didn't know her name?" Renjun complain as I know I'm such a idiot.

"Yeah... If I saw her again, I'll asked her..." I said and mumbled.

"oOOOoooohh are mark is! In love~" Haechan teased me and I became red.

"Haechan! Your making him unconscious again!" Jeno implied as I can't look at them.

Let's just say? Love in first sight?