103 || Third Impression

Changkyun's Pov:

I'm having a face to face with Lia in the studio room with Jooheon and Kihyun. I was shock and stop walking around in.

"how long you have been here?" I asked her.

"5 minutes? Yeah so - I called you guy's because of a project that I've been discussing with Jooheon for so long" she said as I walk through and sat next to her.

"Wait? You and Jooheon had a good contact?" Kihyun pointed out as this two nodded there head's off.

I was kinda happy she's here though. But after that, I'm kinda interest in the project, they've been planning at.

After that, we did the verse 1 down to chorus with a dance, we've learned today.

I gave her a bottle of water.

"Your fine" I said and she nodded.

"And you, how are you anyway" she asked me.

"As usual weird stuff, bruh the dance you've choreo is damn hard" I complain as she smack my arm slightly.

"Wait? Does it hard?" she asked Kihyun and Jooheon.

"A little bit, but it's a good dance practice and it really fits to the song - Jooheon doesn't have a problem because his a dancer 😂" Kihyun praised her ideas, and teased Jooheon.

"Aye? Hyung!!!" Jooheon whined with a piss in his face.

Someone knock the door and it was the other member's.

"Ohh!? Lia? Is that really you!?" Minhyuk shout and ran through her with a hug. His always hyped out when he saw Lia.

I don't kinda trust Hyungwon with Lia to be honest.

Hyungwon's Pov:

She's here!? I mean here here!? I raised my hand and shake hands with each other.

"Yo! Welcome back!!!" I greeted and she smiled flawless. Everything I'm so awed by her smile, I don't know why.

She look's a angel when she's smile, if not she's turn into a demon 😂 not gonna lie, but that's how I saw her in her. Even Wonho hyung was telling about it.

After that, the 8 of us hang outside in a Samgyeopsal restaurant. She was staring into the food while Kihyun is cutting the meat.

"Is there a problem?" Shownu asked Lia as she was surprised and scratch her head.

"I don't know if I should eat this? It's fine though, If you guy's eat" she said and went outside the restaurant.

"I thought she was fine?" Minhyuk asked and followed her back, we all did and she was just sitting in the bench.

"You should've just told us, earlier" I said and she let out a sigh.

"I don't like to pressure people around me. Mianeh" she said and apologize. She always apologizing even though she doesn't have to.

"You don't have to apologize us, let's just go inside and eat okay?" Wonho said and grab her shoulder and we push her inside the restaurant.

After that, she just eat less and I gave her some piece of a pork, and eat it. She was awed.

"What'd you think?"

"I miss this" she muttered the pork and I giggled her reaction was to cute and adorable.

Lia's Pov:

After eating dinner with them, Shownu got text from there staff that, they need to go back to their shooting.