132 || Jealous

Gou's Pov:

Hmm, Mark is begun to be famous even more though and to be honest, I'm still didn't answer his question.

If we should make official to each other though. I just wanted to see him and to be with him, not LDR....

"Gou? What on earth are you thinking this time?" Rin interrupt my thoughts as I starled by my phone.

"N-nothing! Hehe im just exhausted that's all hahahaha huuuhhh..." I said while smiling at him, he approached me and poked my forehead.

"Did Momotaro say or do to you tell me?" he said and I know that guy like me, since the first day of Rin school club activity, even his brother...

"He didn't do wrong, trust me and can you please give me a nice quiet time... Onegai~" I said while praying my hand on. He sigh off and ruffles my hair and left me and he started to jogging.

He left and it's my time to call Mark!!!

I dialed him and wait his answer.

Mark😘💖:
"hey Gou!"

Me:
"Mark! how was your work"

Mark😘💖:
"As usual, though I got scolded when I got back 😁 from the shoot, but good thing my members defend and protect me their"

Me:
"What!? they shouldn't be like that to you!? After all they debuted you for like? 3 time's!"

Mark😘💖:
"4 to be honest 😂😅"

Me:
"why 4? I mean you have three units in your group? Nct 127, Nct U and Nct Dream? I mean that's it?"

Mark😘💖:
"the last one? Is one in a same unit as you, you and me..."

Me:
"I-i don't get it?"

Mark😘💖:
"I'm part of a Devian as well"

Me:
"Huh!? Lia let you in?!
But its about!? -"

Mark😘💖:
"I know, I kinda make
her annoy 😅 so yeah,
she didn't tell you?"

Me:
"Nope, only you~"

Mark😘💖:
"well at least I'm the first one to say it, hey? Is there a day that? You come here?"

Me:
"Hmm, secret~"

Mark😘💖:
"What'd you mean?
Secret! Are you here?
In Korea?"

Me:
"No silly at my mother's house in the sea side. I'm kinda wrote a poem though and asked Lia to compose this as a song?"

Mark😘💖:
"Wow! That's sound great
Gou, can I hear your poem"

Me:
"Hehe sure, anything for you"

Mark😘💖:
"Uhh your... Hahah"

Me:
"weak?"

Mark😘💖:
"Yes"

Me:
"Hahah Mark...Okay...

It feels right to be up this close in tight wind
It feels right to notice all the shiny things about you

About you there is nothing I wouldn't want to know

With you nothing is simple yet nothing is simpler"

Mark😘💖:
"Whoa... It's sound good though... Who's your inspiration to write this"

Me:
"It's simple, You of course~"