45 || Ignore

Jungkook's Pov:

It's been two days? Lia never answer our calls in her birthday? She didn't even seen our messages and the video we've make from her birthday gift....

Is she ignoring us lately? I tilted my head on and think that if any of it that made her busy that, she didn't have time to check on it? Okay now it makes me more worried about her...

" Jungkook? 😳 Minseo wanted to talk to you? " Taehyung interrupt my thoughts and said that Minseo is here?

" just let me in! - Okay I noticed Lia has been ignoring us lately and did anyone else you say something to her!? " She said and look at me with her deadly glare. I gulp down cuz she's scary.

" yah jungkook? Come here over, because they there something I wanted to talk about " he said and I nodded my head and follow her.

" wait did you do something? " Jin hyung asked while I shaking my head no.

After that, we we're in a studio and close the door behind me. " okay Minseo, I didn't do anything wrong from it? " I said while pleading.

" I know, I just wanted to exaggerate it. But haven't you noticed she's been avoiding us lately? I think something happened to her lately? " she said and I started to get worried and concerned.

" what'd you mean? " I said as she hand over her phone.

" before Lia's birthday end, I heard a huge fight in the phone call, I was calling her and someone answer my phone call. Good thing I recorded it everything. " she said and I was listening to it.

" you will be mine forever, Lia miura " A creepy voice said and I'm literally mad and wanted to there.

" wait? Why did you call me instead telling them? " I said while she's going out the door.

" pabo... I know everything you know? To be honest? Your too late to realize everything? Why did I say that? Your Lia's first love and of course, you have to do something else... Tell them, Okay because tomorrow where going Japan, with some other friends of it. " she said and I was shocked to heard from her.

Since when she know about that? Did Lia tell her? But Lia lost her memory back in the days? I need to tell this to the Hyung's.

Soomin's Pov:

Some of us, where packing up our stuff to go Japan tomorrow and atleast were kinda done of our study.

But Doyun and Seoyun won't come over, but at least they have valid reason why.

" Jihye! Bring your medicine and some important stuff! " i said to her, while we're both packing up our stuff.

I can't believe that, some of them are clearly coming as well. Seventeen, Monsta X, GOT7 and those two groups I don't want to mention it. Are coming as well...

" I can't believe that, Minseo, Jiho, Chungha and Hyunyeol invite them to come!? " Jihye said and she was done packing up her stuff.

We can't even Contact some of Lia's friends there like they're literally ignoring us? It feels like there hiding something from us.

Amanda's Pov:

Eomma.... Appa.... Noona... Gyungho... Hajun....

I wanted to go home....

I want this to end....

Someone... Help us....

*crying*

Hajun was crying all night and I wanted to comfort my little brother, we've been torture for straight two days... And I'm not losing my mind on it...

" Amanda!!! Are you still awake!!! " Gyungho shout through the walls.

" yeahhhh!!! How about you!! Gou-senpai!!! Are you alright!!! With Hajun!? " I shout back.

" yeah, don't worry about it!... Hajun is calm now!! - W-wait!? Don't take him! " Gou suddenly her voice started to shaky!?

" YAHHH!!! DON'T YOU DARE HURT THEM!!!!! HURT ME INSTEAD!!! " I shout and take the risk on me.

" AMANDA!? WHAT ARE YOU! AMANDA!! " Gyungho and Gou we're worried and shouting on it.

After that, three guy's came inside in my cell, as I laugh at them creepy and scary.

" Hahahah!!! Ahhh... Look at that Huh? Isn't kinda? Illegal to hurt a innocent child? Right? " I said to them and one of them slap me in the face, as I laugh at them...

" do you think? You can break my mind off? Sorry but my mindset is already broken... Shitting worthless piece of shit - " I said and they punch me...

Something wrong about me, that I can't keep it up right now?

" hey? Why aren't you talking? I said!? - What the!? " he fall down in to the ground as i'm looking directly on him.

I noticed my sudden change in my emotions and thoughts... I look in to the puddle of water, besides me, my eyes turn red and I can see through my veins underneath it.

" Hahahahahahahhaahahhahahah!!!! " I laugh at them as this other man, grab my neck and hanging me up, I bit his wrist and it started to bleed. He was screaming in pain that I ripped off the flesh skin over him.

He push me off on the ground, as I spit out the flesh skin in his wrist... The three mens were diluted on me as they runaway from my cell?

" aww? Why did you runaway? Where having fun?! Right!? DONT IGNORE ME!? HAHAHAHA!!! "

Mono's Pov:

Shit, shit, shit!? What happened?! When did it go all wrong?

" yah! Idea? Do we have any thing to do? Akise can't let us help them!? " i said to her and she didn't reply.

" there both angry at me... Lia and Juyeon " she said and look down at her hand.

I've got bigger problem than that!? Amanda is not into herself!? Her blood line demon is starting to rise up? But Gyungho in the other hand?

His wings pop out? But his Angel blood line is also opening as well? I thought they were normal? But we've just ignore it?

What should I do? I don't know what to say to them? Yahhh... This is hard... Those two open up their powers because of anger, guilt, regret, depressed and pain.

I want to help them out but? We can't we've been wanted as well and we've lost hundreds of our employees in here, when they attack them, how on earth? They've got the black flower though? It's confusing me with it.

I can't think who's responsible? - wait... It all makes sense now. Yuno. She's the one who's behind all of this.

I took the radio and called out Akise.

" hey do you think that Yuno is behind at this? " i asked him and he was breathing through his mic.

" yes, but don't speak or think... She's right in front of me Mono... " he said as I got the chills behind my spine.

That monster...

Is working fast than as...

There's no way she can deal? Or go through it all? Except that? If someone is helping her out?

I need some information about it until this fight is gone. That Bitch because of her... I lost my love of my life...

She would pay for this...