118 || Traumatized

Baekhyun's Pov:

I was sitting next to her while she was sleeping peacefully. I ruffle her hair and felt sad that she come over this situation, she got cured from her cancer and now she's here again...

"You know? She literally hate's to be here lock up in the hospital for like everyday in her." Chanyeol stated and sigh off that we need leave her here because our concert will start at 8:00 pm.

"Her doctor said that, she need to be tested and treated her left arm, and then sending her home" Suho implied while locking the door behind him.

"I still don't know? How she got this traumatic experience? We've never seen her had been traumatized a one particular thing?" I said to them and I remember what Jihye said about to Lia in the past.

Someone knock the door and it was her Cousin to visit her. We let him in and made him feel comfortable.

"Sorry about to interrupt I just wanted to see her... I'm such a useless cousin to her" he stated and hold on her hand.

"Um? Did you know something about Lia's? Past we kinda don't know how she got Pediophobia? We didn't saw her like that before when we were kids?" Kai asked him and he look down on Lia. He took out of breath and agree to tell us.

"back at then, Lia had an offer to become a child actress in Japan and film in a child's play story. After the show it's over she had a doll she was carrying that was part in her show." he tell us as I was shocked to hear that?

Chen: "wait? If she was an child actress? Why she didn't tell us?"

Yuri: "Lia is a shy person that time"

D.O: "if she had a doll carrying before? Is that the cost of her traumatic event?"

"No it didn't, the show was done and they let her stay with her family members in Philippines to have a vacation and visited her grandparents there, they really adore her so much than anything, she was supposed to stay there a week with her father, her mom had a business trip, so they've leave them there, it's only two day's she's been staying there until, that she suddenly disappear out of no where, we couldn't find her out and we barge every neighbors in there just to find but none of them seen her." He stop and look down on his feet and sigh off.

Me: "you've must really feel terrible that you've lost her? Where did you found her?"

"*sniff* we didn't find her that whole day, so we didn't sleep, Uncle was mad that he wanted to kill someone, the next day. I went back home and take a shower. I heard grunt voice on a room that our grandma's collection dolls section at, I noticed a blood on a door knob and trying to heard what inside of it. I let it listen what it was as I heard her voice, I run off and called the others out. Grandpa Joseph shread the door along with Uncle Jungpyeom. They burst the door and saw Lia was paralyzed on the floor and the dolls we're scattered around the floor. Uncle Jungpyeom carried Lia out of the room and saw her left arm injured just like that again. Every time I remember that event on her... She had memory loss of it and didn't remember how she got in there. We've thought about it's not out neighbors and household workers did that to her? Because it's impossible. For me? I theory that one of our family members did that to her. One her uncles, up until now... She's been pretending and avoiding that situation of her... And now that happen to her I felt bad because of seeing her like that." Yuri finish and explain to us her past...

After that, he left is and told is that Akise would be here and her coach to bring her home now.

"Guy's? I don't know why? But why I got the feel like? It's his fault? I mean? His the one who found her there in that room? And no one recognized it?" I said it to them while we we're in the dressing room.