110 || The meaning of Devian (Part 1)(END)

Narrator's Pov:

MINSEO'S STORY

Minseo had a trouble with come's to boy's in there elementary school day's, when they we're in 3rd grade, she always get's bully by boys, it all started from Yoon Sanha, his always making fun and games with her but Minseo didn't like the way he did to her. Because, Sanha had a huge crush on her, and wanted too be closed to each other.

Minseo had enough with him, until she slap Sanha's face and she will never forgive him.

Minseo and Lia we're walking home together from school. The two girl's we're walking through Minseo's house, until a white van stop and Kidnapped Minseo.

Minseo was scared and crying she was asking for help and someone answer her prayers. They rescued her immediately before she get killed by those disgusted men's.

Minseo had a Androphobia fear of men's. It took 1 year she had in her fear.

Until she found a inspiration in her life, Soh Sookyeol. She had changed when she lay on eye's on him. Minseo became a stalker on Sookyeol forever for 3 year's. Lia and Soomin took action's on her way, before it could go worst on her. Minseo, stop it and look at the reality in her life.

Minseo didn't stop loving Sookyeol, but her heart tear apart when she heard, Sookyeol had someone else, better than her. But it came in 8th grade, Sanha wanted to fix everything he did from there past. But, Minseo and Sanha ended up in there first anniversary.

Months past, Minseo changes herself again and became a responsible and independent woman in her own way's and action.

GOU'S STORY

Gou's family had a perfect family, her brother Rin, mother and father. Her father is a swimmer and a fisher man in there place's. Gou's brother is a great big brother to her, they've always bonding and spending time with there father.

Until then a large thunderstorm came in there village. There father went to fishing as Gou and her mother visiting there grandma. They left his brother in charge in there home.

Until that, a called came as Rin answer. One of the Fisherman called about there father lost contact and the boat his using got wreck and sink into the ocean.

It took three days for searching there father, Gou was waiting in the sea side until she saw a mysterious body dragging the body in the shore. She walk closer and realize it was her father...

She scream and cry over her father, Rin came to his sister shouting and they realize they've found there father's body in the shore dead.

After the funeral there family almost falling in hand. Gou didnt stop crying and accepting the reality. Her brother encourage and protect there family.

Sometimes there are perfect time's, but thing's can't be that perfect...

MIKASA'S STORY

Mikasa and her family's were living in a country side, in the middle of a cold breeze Vally and everything resources they need, she's only daughter in her family.

One day, everything had fall in over. A bandit gang crash in there perfectly house and killing Mikasa's parents right infront of her.

Seeing her both father and mother dying in front of a 5 year old girl. Her mother asked her to hide and runaway but, she didn't leave and trying to protect them but she didn't have any strength to fight back. The men's knock her out, until help came in...

She open her eyes with a stranger boy in her same age. Mikasa didn't know how to interact with her same age as they we're too young. The boy name is Eren, his father and Mikasa are closed friends.