68 || Training Camp 🏃(Part 1)

Lia's Pov:

Day - 1

It's the first day the trainers will be here... Why are they late? 😕

I heard a van as I know the sound of the van. It was Iwatobi and Samezuka's team.

Nagisa: "WUAHHH!!! Is this the place?! Rei-san!!! Look!"

Rei: "Wuah!? What a large place and there so much place and space to begin with!?"

Makoto: "there just new and to be honest though? Did your grandparents made renovate? The last time we here? I'm just speechless..."

Me: "yep even us though? We've never thought that this will look big? So I came out the idea to make a training camp"

Haruka: "can you really think? You can manage all of us In different sports?"

Me: "Haru? I've been through much management... I've even hold five artist in my own hands... While studying, training, competing and fighting monster in the same time"

Gou: "Welp! That didn't stop that! Your still a workaholic person. I'm kinda jealous that you can do anything! Oh and I bring some supplements for the-"

Rin: "aish... This kid didn't learn? No supplements and gaining muscle Gou"

Gou: "aww! I wish you've never invite my brother 😂"

Rin: "what did you say!?"

Me: "okay you two? 😅 stop it - Ayy!!! Karasuno and Nekoma!!!"

They all look at the other team as they came in the looking like a furious, amazed and strong group and definitely they are 😌

I walk through and put my arm's around with a smile on me.

Me: "So you guy's have decided?"

Kageyama: "you already see as here? 🙄-"

Daichi: "😅 don't listen to him and Lia thank's for inviting us over here and finding ourself in here"

Me: "No problem, I'll help you guy's in any way and don't worry about Kageyama with me 😌 I'm immune to him and it won't affect me, because later I'll give him a 1 hour training 🙂"

Kageyama: "HUH!? -"

Tsukishima: "Pfft -"

Hinata: "I want a training as well!!! *raising his hand while jumping in front of me*"

His an eager guy and I kinda like his strong spirit and I can tell he can do this.

I look at Kuroo and he gave me a thumb up.

Well I let them go around the place and have a quick peak of the place. The Seirin team came as Riko lead them to the basketball court as usual Kagami was impress as he called out his teammates to play.

I didn't let Kuroko play so his with me while I clinging on him.

"You sure about this?" he asked me and I was nodded my head.

"Kuroko, if only you knew what I've been doing every day -"

"and because of that? Your sick because your being like that, you don't know how to take care of yourself?" He said as he put down my arm around his shoulder.

"Lia, you only have 2 month's left... Aren't you worried about it? Those Akise didn't?-" he said and stop as I gave him a smiled and hug him.

"I still don't know, I'm doing this because I wanted to spend time with all of you, in my last time with you all... I've been away for 5-6 years now." I said as I pulled out the hug and he was crying infront of me.

"don't cry if I'm gone" I said as he cry out and run off...

Huh, he still can't accept it I'm sorry guy's...

Day - 10

Some of the Volleyball team and Basketball team added in my training camp.

Volleyball team:
✨Karasuno✨
✨Nekoma✨
✨Aobajohsai✨
✨Fukurōdani✨
✨Shiratorizawa✨

Well? I'm kinda didn't expect that Aobajohsai and Shiratorizawa 😅 wanted to be here... And because of that the court is having a neck to neck battle between them...

Especially Ushijima and Oikawa... It's annoying for me because Ushijima is forcing Oikawa to go his team 😅 and Oikawa is hiding in my back if they look each other eye's...

Hinata and Kageyama are having some issues this past days? I didn't know happen I hope they work out. Because there teammates.

Tsukishima, Kuroo, Bokuto and Akaashi are kinda closed friends? It's a nice to see that from them. Yamaguchi is having a self train though but his improving anyway and I'm glad.

Now the basketball team... Nghh.... This is so scary and unexpected team... It game me chills... 😐

Basketball team:
✨Seirin✨
✨Kaijo✨
✨Shūtoku ✨
✨Yōsen✨
✨Tōō✨
✨Rakuzan✨

"......" I'm speechless right now....

Kageyama: "this is my area"

Aomine: "Huh? Your area? There's is no area so American guy like you"

Kuroko: "don't fight-"

Kise: "this two are so two blood headed ass 😂 right Kuroko-chi!!!"

Midorima: "tsk so annoying... Nanodayo"

Murasakibara: "*Munching potato chip*"

Akashi: "your getting crumbs on the court Atsushi"

"this is a Nightmare...." I said as I walk away from it.

I went to the swimming area and saw them have a peaceful -

Rin: "let's see who's the fastest -"

Haruka: "*stripping his clothes and throw at it right in front of my face*"

Me: "I take back what I said 😒"

Makoto: "does he everyday wearing his swimming trunks? 😅"

Nagisa: "Go!!! Haru-chan!!!"

Rei: "You can do it!!! Nanase!!!"

Nitori: "Rin!!!"

Momotaro: "WUAHHH!!! - Gou do you want me to see me swam"

Gou: "ahh? 😅"

Sousuke: "I don't think she would like that... Right Gou?"

After that, it's already done as they took some rest and I discussed there next battle for Friday as they will compete each other.

It's already night time and they have there Dinner as whole group, Ken and Gumi we're likely to Cook for them, well they ended up both fighting 😅

Everyone went to there room, strolling around and some of them practicing until now -

"LIA??!! 😫😫😫😫" Yachi-san called me out while she was catching her breath she almost fall down as I grab her.

"w-what is it!? -"

"Hinata and Kageyama!!! 😫 are fighting! I can't stop them!" she said as I stood up and we both went there -

Kageyama: "what the hell is wrong with you!?"

Hinata: "I'm just doing my best! -"

Kageyama was gripping in his collarbone as I run towards them as I push Hinata away and took the hit -

"ugh?" I groan how hurt it was.

"I told you!? - Lia?!" Kageyama realize what he did as Hinata was shocked as he look at us.

"I-i'm sorry? -"