47 || A long fight

Mikasa's Pov:

I saw the victims on the abandoned warehouse, I'm with Juyeon and Nagisa lately. To another fact? This guy is not bad? Should I ask him.

" hey... Are you dissapointed on our friend Lia? That's she's just like you? Immortals? " I asked out of the blue, and Nagisa punch my shoulder at.

" I'm not dissapointed at her, nor regretting dating her... I just wanted to talk things out, if this fight is over... After all I have to leave in Japan next week... " he said and sigh off.

We both tilted our heads because we don't know what his talking about.

" sorry we didn't get what you say? " Nagisa implied and Juyeon took a deep breath.

" I've been made a lot of excuses for my agency, too make my contract here in Japan for awhile... Since I met Lia, I've never thought that I would fall for her, and she did as well. And that's why I keep things hiding from her this kind of situation to her, because I don't want to worry her. I know it's not connected to our selves but... I hope she's not dissapointing at me... From who am I " he explained to us everything.

I put down my gun in my lap. While tie my hair up.

I grab my M24 sniper instead and start my target.

" Lia is not that kind of person who should be dissapointed to others, unless if that person is worthless shit... But in her side to be with you? all the time? She loved you more than anything else, she even want a revenge who hurt you? Though you know that? She's not dissapointing at you nor regretting dating at you, she's proud that... She meant you... That's all I can say. " I stated to him what Lia is about.

And he started to rose up a gained energy to himself.

" wow? I've never thought your good at saying those stuff? " Nagisa teased me.

" let's just say? I'm just good observing every people around me, let's just wait till the guards left... " I said and she snoop around me.

What can I say? I can judge someone by there attitude... It's 11:26 am and the damn wedding is starting at 11:30 am.

At the time of 11:32 am, Akise and Ken have to bomb the place and the gathering. Just move a single damn thing...

They started to left and I shoot 10 guards at a same time, while these two we're shock.

" you should've just say? " Nagisa snorted out.

" let's just hurry and took them out " I said and we started to move.

Gumi: " Guys! We got a major problem here! "

Me: " what is it? -"

Idea: " you know Lia's friends back in Korea? God damn it!? They're here!? "

Nagisa: " what the!? What on earth there doing here!? They shouldn't come here! Idea can you knocked them out? "

Juyeon: " what? "

Mono: " are you mad Nagisa!? We just need to distract them... You guy's have only two minutes! To took the hostage, we can handle them. "

Gumi: " I don't think, distraction will let them leave... I need to take there memories of here and let's just made them felt like a dream, what you guy's think? "

Idea: " A-are you sure? "

Me: " there's no other choice? We have to do it... Gumi... Do it "

Mono: " Huh we're going to do it, good luck with your's over - "

Me: " copy "

Nagisa: " paste "

Juyeon: " yes sir "

" guy's we need to hurry... Shh... " the three of us, crawl down and saw someone inside the room... I look futher to it, and its Amanda... She doesn't deserve this? Why is there so much blood? Is that hers?

I was shocked that she suddenly look at us. I signal her to stay in silence, she nodded her head off.

Nagisa went to Gou and Hajun, while Juyeon will taking Hajun and I'm tooking Amanda as well. We broke the glass together as I took out my gun and knife.

I took off Amanda's hand cuffs, locked and many off it? Why did they do this?

She's had most locks? She suddenly fainted on my arms and I started carry her -

" put the girl down!? - *BANG! * AHHH! " a guard came as I shot him in the arm and kick his bulge and head.

" no one dare's to interfere my mission " I thought to myself and I saw them carry the hostages, I gave Amanda to Juyeon as I will took the lead.

Good thing Akise and Ken put some bombs in here.

" we only have, 1 minute and 30 second to leave... " I said as I kick the door and what a surprise... More than a merrier to kick some booty at...

" GET THEM!!! " they said as I attack them. Nagisa took the left side and Juyeon took the right side.

Mine is front and back...

It only took 20 second... I heard the bomb is ticking time!?

" let's go! " Juyeon said and we run behind him. The bomb exploded as we got all out.

" thanks for saving us... Hajun... Are you alright? " Gou thanked us and check up on Hajun... He nodded and we saw Gin and Rum to help us.

" they took out everyone... But Lia and Haruka got shot! " Rum updated us, and I was shocked and confused?

" why did Haru got shot?! And why on earth he went there!? " Nagisa reacted as we don't what happened.

" where's Lia? Gin? " Juyeon asked him while I putting some blankets on the four hostages. I notice Amanda and Gyungho's back?

It look's like, Lia's symbol on her back? When she open her wings? Don't tell me? They have powers just like her's?

" there at **** hospital... Lia's in a critical condition, she's in the ICU taking out the gun on her spine cord. " Rum stated as Juyeon suddenly became rush and we went there as soon as we can.

I hope they distract them... Or took these memories off.