3 || Idol's

Seungkwan's Pov:

It's feels lonely without Lia by our side, she didn't even contact us. I'm kinda worried what would happen to her.

I hope she's fine in the safest place and having a nice life. We we're at a awarding ceremony and she wasn't here anyway after all, Monsta X and Seventeen had a collab that we've been practicing a lot.

And right now its our turn to perform in stage.

" Seventeen! Let's made our prayers! Form a circle. " S.coup hyung called us and we came there already.

We hold each other our hand signature sign before putting are all in the stage.

" its kinda hard that Lia left us, and didn't even say goodbye to us, all... But let's work hard and put our efforts together! After all this is the last time she help us, Seventeen Fighting! " Hoshi stated and we all agree to each.

" wait?! - even Monsta X " Wonwoo hyung speak up and we all went to him.

" what is it? " i asked him. He show his phone and it a call? -

" Seventeen! Monsta X! Fighting you can rock the stage! You can do it! Fighting! " Lia was on the phone and all of us we're so shock and surprise to here her voice again.

I took the phone from Wonwoo Hyung.

" Yah! Why you didn't say anything about you leaving us! Huh? Have you anything to say? " i implied and I glanced over the members not too say anything hurtfull stuff.

" give the phone Seungkwan! " Mingyu said and I was waiting her to answer my question! -

" sorry... Sorry for not telling you guys... I just left so no one can burden about my issues with you. I just wanted protect you all in cost, I know you can't deal with it? It's fine, at least none of you didnt get hurt. I hope you guys are fine now... Don't worry about me, I'm recovering myself up. Maybe next time I'll come over to visit, good luck for your performed tonight! I'm kinda watching your performance 😁 yah! I think you should go now! " Lia said and I just felt kinda relief now. Because that's the real Lia to speak.

" Thanks for your support! We will pull this off! " Minhyuk Hyung said and all of us kinda felt the same way. The same way of feeling better now.

Wonwoo took his phone and lia hang up her phone. " you here are Manager? LETS PULL THIS OFF! LETS ROCK THIS! " Jooheon made up hype out and we went to our place's in every stage.

I.M Pov:

After the, performance it felt like so long and it's such a great performance and we put our energy in one team.

Now I get it, why Lia like this kind of stuff, because she can do anything when it comes to music and dance, after all she's the one who brag this stuff on me.

I have no intention's of being an idol before, the thing I became this so far, because of her lovely and indescribable to hear. When she made her sing in front of many people, without no fear, anxiety and panic. She's so determined. And that makes me more I should give it a try to, so I can reach her as well.

Wonwoo's Pov:

It's been a week ago now, time and days are faster than I thought it would be... Our first concert was held the other day and it went off perfectly good.