4 || A trick!?

Yugyeom's Pov:

" wuahh! " I was shock that Jackson and BamBam buy a weirdo things again....

I lost interest and watch TV instead, when I got reach to sports channel, I saw Lia skating in international??

" oh? That's Lia? " Youngjae pointed out and he watch besides me.

" you know that's a replay right? " Jinyoung suggested and he ruined it. But that's fine at least I can watch her.

" I've never thought, she would be flawless and amazing in ice skating? You know that's the most hardest sport? " Jackson said and I was surprised to hear that from him.

" seriously? I mean you need to skate and rhyme with the song, while dancing and jump in every move. I don't know what does it called. " Jb implied and I was kinda get interested in skating?

After her performance the crowds shower her so many roses and stuff toys? That's kinda surprised and cute.

I just remembered she really love stuff's Toy's especially Doraemon.

" hey I was thinking? Let's just cancel the bowling and try skate? " Mark hyung said and it doesn't that bad, what couldn't be bad on that? -

" I regret it!? - AHHHH!!!! " I shout out and they were all the same thing I did!? They didn't even stood up just a bit!?

" why are we so bad on this? Even bowling, basketball and all kinds of sports 😂😅 " BamBam stated and I kinda agree with him.

" don't you know? We have the best game for us? " Mark stated.

" Rock, Paper, Scissors 😂 " Jackson spilled and we all laughed at him.

Sigh if I'm just good as her! I can show her what I can do! When she was still here!

Dino's Pov:

We we're at a seafood restaurant and it's time to go on for our 'One Fine Day' the staff leave us here, with the cameras are on.

Suddenly think that? What kind of resort is it? They give as a lot of clues and hints? "I don't want to do work, I want to just relax in a vacation. " Jeonghan hyung said and his been saying that for hours.

" hahah, remember when we went to Japan " Dk remember to us and it hit us on. " that time was so savage... She made as like a militar that time " Seungkwan complain and I laugh of that.

" do you think it's just the same? But worst? " Woozi hyung implied while the rest were complaining and disagree with him.

" I don't think it could go worst than that? I mean what could possibly wrong to happen us? - " I said and what I said earlier?

I regret it!

" What could possibly wrong happen to us huh? " Seungkwan said and he reminds me what I said earlier in the restaurant.

" So that means? We're gonna survive here in 5 days and 6 nights? " Mingyu ask the staff member and they nodded there head's.

" I'm watching all of you here... " S.coups hyung warned them.

" Ok! We need to survive with this kit with us? Wow... " Hoshi realize the reality hit us, I can't even say a word actually, how they completely trick us like this??

After that, we scavenger hunt the house and it was full of cam's and it suits for 13 members in this house. Even the bathroom... Pervs....

Dokyeom, Mingyu, Hoshi, The8 and me are preparing the fire and food for us. After one hour for preparing the fire it took so long 🙄

" wuahh! *cough! * FIRE!!! " Hoshi shout on the fire and we laugh over him and then some random old lady went to our shoot and shouting all over us and the staff!?

" Who on earth are you Huh!? My visitor there had a asthma attack!? While she was sleeping! The smoke you made her sick!? " the old lady was mad at us and the staff are trying to calm down.

And some villager we're calling for her, because her visitor got fainted.

" Hoshi and Dino? Check what is it? " Jeonghan and S.coups order is so we can know what happened.

We follow the stuff behind and I saw a familiar person who was laying in there!? -

" Lia!? - " Hoshi ran into her? - wait?! LIA! i ran towards them and she was suffocated from the smoke!? W-when on earth she got asthma attack!?

" Yah!? Yah! gwenchana??? Lia? " I cried and she look at me.

" Chan? " she said and I cried that she called me.

" here! Here's your medicine and the inhaler! Breathe! " The old lady with the villager gave it to her and after 2 minutes she was fine...

Me and Hoshi we're by her side in the shore. " I thought you left? " I asked.

" I was but my grandma told me to go here, because of Madam Guri the old woman over there. " she pointed out and cover her self in a triple blanket.

" Don't you know!? How worried we were when you left? And know you got worst? Or don't tell me you're symptom's got worst? " Hoshi implied and I don't know what he was saying?

" Lia? Are you sick? " I asked and she nodded.

She told us everything and I felt heartbroken what she was fighting over right now. We told her that everything will be alright, but she didn't agree with that.

" I think you should two go now? " she said and wanted us to leave her here.

" no! Come with us? Have dinner with us there? " I said and she said no.

" I'm not allowed to eat those kinds anymore. " she said and I get it what she said she can't eat those.

" how about visit us? That's fine right? " I implied and she nodded with me.

" so it's a yes! " Hoshi jump and hold her hand.

" hmm! Of course. " she said and we help her to stand up.

" Hoshi! Dino! Dinner's ready! - OHHH!? LIA!!! " The8 shout and saw as with Lia.

" OMO!? It really is you!! 😭 " Jun stated and run towards us.

" wow! The performance team is already complete huh!? " Hoshi said while we were walking in a straight line.

" whoa? The guy's will surprise to see her 😂 " Jun implied and we kinda know what reaction they would say 😅

" wait? Did you turn off the fire? I mean did you ruined the fire? In the house? Because " Hoshi asked them and they realize it her had Asthma attack.

They said they got rid of the fire after cooking dinner. We we're almost there but Lia stop by.

" I-i don't know, if they wanted? - " she stood there and feel uncomfortable.

" hey? What ever you are? Your still are friend and your part of the team? Arasso? " I said and she smiled at me.

I hold her hand so she can't be nervous from the others.

" Guys! We have a visitor today! " Hoshi hyung enter and said to them.

" wha wha! " They said and Lia look at me. " it's fine " I said and she nodded.

Jun and the8 Hyung enter and we both show off.

" WUAHHHHHH!!!! "

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!! "