25 || Dating!? or Disaster?! (Part 3)

Narrator's Pov:

Yugyeom: " YAHHHH!! "

BamBam: " w-what!? Your here!? 😲 "

Lia: " oh no...... "

Woozi: " this is the most awkward thing to happen... But it already did. "

Minhyuk: " OMO! OMO!? LIA!!! "

Seungkwan: " YAHHH!? Your here!? W-what a-re you doing here!? "

Jackson: " Is it me? It she's getting beautiful every single day? "

I.M: " yah!? Why is so hard to contact you? -"

Jin: " Girl!? You've changed so much! When you've left-''

Suho: " Didn't you know!? How much we've worried that you've left?! That you didn't even!? -"

Kai: " Hyung! Lay? Why did you do that? -"

Baekhyun: " OH my God!? Why are you always being -"

Jimin: " Why are you dress up like that? Are you on a? -"

Taehyung: " *Looking at her up and down * *breathing* Are you dating someone?"

Jeonghan: " *Glance at her* *felt the chills* let's back away a bit...*holding his member's to back away*"

Dk: "Huh? -"

Lia: " ... "

Jungkook: " umm? You guy's should not? - "

Youngjae: " Did you change your? -"

Hyungwon: " I can't believe this? This happening right now -"

Sanha: " aye! - I thought your gonna watch in the? - "

Rocky: " Sanha! Not now!? *he cover Sanha's mouth, while backing away from the situation* "

Lia: " Monsta X? Can you go inside your dressing room? Along with Seventeen, Got7 all of you!? Go to your damn room! - except the two groups! Exo and BTS!? GO INSIDE!? IN THAT DAMN ROOM!? - NOW! "

Suga: " she's mad at us.... "

All of the idol's were shock and scared that they followed her to go inside there own rooms.

" You!? all of you! Go to a one damn room! And explain to me the hell is happening!? Right now! " Lia range in anger and open the room for them, the boys we're scared of her expression that they don't have choice to go inside.

Lia: " explain to me... Right here, Right now? "

Sehun: " well! As you can see? All of the staff we're hunting you down in every places in town? That they've kinda wanted you to go back and.... "

J-hope: " and it's kinda crazy that they do that to you? We've known you resting for awhile but? Sorry... "

Jimin: " we're kinda sorry about what we said earlier today. It's just been so long. "

Chanyeol: " calling and texting it wasn't enough to us, that we want to see you in person. "

Chen: " aish you guys arent helping? - so! Lia Miura? Are you dating "

Jin: " huh... *he stood up* It's obvious you know? Look she look like in a date right now! Oh um sorry.... "

Lia: " huh... Ok, I understand what you were saying and I appreciate that you understand my condition but? How on earth you know I'm dating!? Jin! Namjoon?! Did you tell them!? "

Namjoon: " well??? In another of fact that? Huhhh... Yeah we told them... Oh and I kinda bump him in the rest room earlier... His tall and had visual "