71 || Vacation (Part 1)

Jungkook's Pov:

Me and the Hyung's we're waiting and waiting V's arrival.

We don't know what time it is, but I know and felt his already here and a bit of lost as usual. I wonder we're is he though? I hope he didn't really really! Got lost...

While we where eating lunch in the burger restaurant, I realized that the staff are seem? Chill and a bit of surprise? Why?

Jin: "did you saw? Manager Sejin reaction?"

Rm: "it seems odd?"

Jimin: "maybe he got a received text that? Taehyung is near by?"

J-hope: "I think as well? - Oh! There he is! 😂 ayooo!!!!"

V: "*making a V sign*"

Suga: "who's behind him?"

Me: "Behind?"

I stood up as Taehyung and a person in his back came inside. He took a deep breath as I was approached who it was but he stop me.

"sit there... I have a announcement" he said and as we listen to him.

He cough and started to talk.

"guys! You've never realized who I bump into!" he said and excited.

I tried to look left and right, but his blocking it so much?

After that, the person behind of Taehyung and as show -

"YAHHHH!!!!" I shout out as I ran through her and gave a big hug.

"Annyeong 😅" she greeted me and I was so shocked and happy to see her! For such so so so so! Damn long!?

Jimin, J-hope ran and enter the hug. As she grunted how heavy it was. Jin, Rm and Suga Hyung's join last is V.

"I-i c-cant breathe!!!" she complains as one by one they left as I standing alone hugging her tightly. "Bogo shipda~" I whispered her as she pinch my side and tickled me 😂

I lose as I pulled out the hug and drag her to our table.

"it's shocking that? Your here? Wae?" Jin asked her as she took a deep breath and sigh off. And pointing at Taehyung.

"what on earth did you do this time?" Jimin stated as Taehyung scratch his head.

"huh, Taehyung and I saw each in the airport as.... The others left me behind... And couldn't reach out the plane? So I'm stuck here 😑" she explained as I was happy to hear about it, but acting like I was felt bad for her to be here... Heheheh...

"so your saying is? You don't to be with us? Huh... That's fine -" Suga complain and begun sulky.

"what the!? I didn't say!? Yahhh..." Lia was defending herself as I was watching this drama.

It eventually stop as Lia approach the Staff as they we're talking seriously? Hmmm... Maybe I should?

I hid behind the wall and trying to listen there conversation.

Lia: "It's so nice to see you guy's Hyung! Noona and Manager Sejin"

Noona#2: "aww, your always being concerned and asking us all the time."

Hyung#1: "you didn't change dongsae! A little bit"

Sejin: "so? Aren't you going to tell them that? Your still monitoring and management them? They only know that you've resign from every company?"

Lia: "yeah I did, but I felt like I'm belong to that position and wanting to keep them safe, protected and caring for all of them, that's how precious to them from me... Manager Sejin"

Sejin: "ne? Dongsae"

Lia: "please don't tell them, I'm still there manager okay? And every group I managed it"

I was shock that... She still have a connection with us. All this time... Such a dork to let it hear... But she's my dork.

I sat down as I was happy and excited to hear from it. I hide it as she came back and sat next to me.

Jhope: "guys let's take a stroll!"

Jin: "yeah, I felt my stomach is gonna explode! Lia!!?"

Hyung pulled towards her outside the restaurant as they talk about something.

Jin's Pov:

"so? She's happy with someone else know Huh...." I said as I cant believe she really forget about me.

"Hyung... to be honest? There's nothing I can do to help you back? She's happy now. And you should to?" she said as I cant except it.

"Lia... you love once right?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"what does it felt like? You want that person so much... But you can't have that person because... Huh... What am I saying. You've never been in my situation" I implied as she grab my hand. And look at her eyes...

"hyung.. Remember I said before? That It didn't work out? Me and him? Because... We thought will be together..." she suddenly mumbled her word's and look away from me?

It became awkward when the others came out from the restaurant. She can't trust anyone about her subject.

"tell me about it, when we get to the house okay? let's talk about it in there" I said and rub her head off.

So that's why she didn't want to talk it? But what is the behind of it?

Suga's Pov:

We where walking around the city and its really really cold in here... I can't stand the cold...

"Suga... Use this glove's" she offered me her gloved and wear it in me.

"yah, you need more than me" I complain to her.

"Nah... I'm used to be cold..." she said.

"is that a sarcasm or?" I laugh.

"what? No I'm literally used to cold weather? Because I always skate? Right" she pointed out and I just nodded my head on.

Can't believe to pin that subject...

The 8 of us ride on a bus, as she was standing. Taehyung was pulling her as she gently slap him.

I saw a occupied space as I grab her shoulder and sat next to me.

"what on earth? His annoying you all of a sudden? Did you two do something? Won't ya?" I straight forward her as I know Taehyung won't act like that. If something happen in the previous hours with her, then this presence he will not stop bugging her off.

"His literally annoying and weird hyung... But... Aish..." she can't speak forward because, she know she can't lie to me nor hiding something that it's to obvious.

After that, it became traffic me and her we're listening song.

"wait? You composed song? 357? W-wae?" I was shocked that she made a plenty of song's and choreograph it? It's insane.

"yeah, but I'm still giving song to others though? You know you can pick song on my work" she gave me her permission as I was flustered and embarrassed to hear it.

"hmm? Maybe next time" I declined her offer.

"why?" she pout as I giggle her cute expression. I poke her nose.

"because I'm the Genius" I said and she laugh me!? How dare she!?

"Hyung! She laugh at you! 😂" J-hope join as he join Lia's goofy and silly side.

I'm so done... But not her though... It's so nice to talk and be her side again.