158 || Know you more (Part 2)

Lia's Pov:

"Hey Changkyun!!!" I called him out as he approached me.

"Wae?" he asked while crossing his arms around.

"Are you free at today? Where's? -" I asked him while Kihyun and Jooheon show up out of nowhere.

"You two always Hangout?" Kihyun pout as Jooheon shaking his head.

"Yeah though, we didn't even celebrate our successful project and it hit this week? It reach 50 million views?" Jooheon said as Changkyun was nodding.

"Jooheon hyung is kinda right though" He said.

"if you guys finish me to talk? That's about I'm going to say 😒 aish, You always didn't let me to finish my sentence" I complain as they look each other and laugh at it.

"Sorry 😅" Kihyun apologize as glared at him because he started it.

"So it'll be just the 4 of us right? What about the rest?" Jooheon implied and suddenly remember about Hyungwon giving me last time some raisins.

"Yeah about that? Where's hyungwon?" I asked them.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Changkyun asked because I've never called him about something.

"I heard my name? What is it?" He came as his eye's we're wided.

"Where did you get those Raisins?" I asked him and they were all looking at him.

"Oh that? Wonho hyung gave me, because he need's to his weird protein shake... Why?" he said and I just nodded lightly.

"I-i just ask it to you, because I was shock that, my illness came back but it wasn't I'm allergic to it.... That's all" I said and he felt bad for it.

"eh? You have allergies? Sorry..." He apologized quickly as I said "it's fine, don't feel bad, I just wanted to asked."

After that, we just talk thing's out perfectly and I'm with Minhyuk though because I just wanted to go at the coffee shop.

"I heard all the allergy stuff? I've never thought you have those?" he said and I slightly nodded.

"Yeah? - Ahh!?" an old lady suddenly throw out her vacuum in the trash as it come's to me!?

"Ahh! chu!" I continuously sniff none stuff as my skin got itchy and scratchy all of a sudden.

"OMO!? Lia? Are you having allergic reaction? Your arms turn into rashes!? Don't scratch it!" Minhyuk said as he took both of my wrist band as we got back to the company as he gave me his spare T-shirt and pants.

"Thank you Minhyuk" I said as I got out from the restroom and good thing I brought my Hydrocortisone cream or Lotion for skin allergy.

"Kid? I didn't know you have those?" Shownu said as I nodded my head.

"Wait? Who's pant's is this? Minhyuk is taller than me?" I said as they pointed at Kihyun.

"Thank you again" I thanked them as we went to the studio I smelled the perfume from Minhyuk's T-shirt. "wuah" I awed that I really like it though.

Wonho suddenly poke my side as he caught me!? I made a signal to not tell him. Well the shirt is long sleeve though, I cover my face and smell it. Wonho was taking off my covers as I didn't want to.

"yah? What are you two doing there?" Minhyuk caught as while the other's.

"well she? -"

"his making fun of your shirt" I said as he was shock that I lied infront of them.