6 || One Fine Day (Part 2)

Joshua's Pov:

Wow all the things we can do is, sleeping, eat, sleeping eat, and nothing else does.

I wonder what are they doing outside. I went outside and saw them Making some kimchi.

" Wuah? Are you two making kimchi in different types? " I asked and they both nodded.

Seungkwan looks tired while Mingyu is helping him? While Dino and Lia look energetic though compared them.

" okay! It's done! - Joshua try it " Lia asked me to took a bite, she fed to me and it's so tasty and rich!

" Yah? This so delicious and tasty?! " I said and she smiled.

" pshh! Mine's better than her! - Joshua hyung! " Seungkwan said and feed it to me.

" yah? Did you put so much salt? " I said and I think that Seungkwan started to pissing off.

" Ahahah!!! Hahahah!!! " Dino laugh at him and Lia help him out to recover it.

" he old are you? When you started cooking and making like this? " Mingyu ask her.

" Well since 6? or 7? My two grandma thought me and even my parents too cook. " she said and wow what a young age.

" isn't kinda make you pushy? " Hoshi implied and lia looks so shock to him.

" what no?! I wanted to learn lol, after all I want to. " she made us clear to us and that's kinda make sense. After that, they fermented the kimchi and I felt sleepy now.

" good night? Yah! Go to bed early okay? " I said to Lia and we both hug before I went inside.

Lia's Pov:

Me, Dk, Hoshi, Mingyu, Dino, and Seungkwan we're fixing the utensils, cleaning and dishwashing the dishes.

I was about to leave but I heard them shouting, I head back and saw Hoshi having nosebleeding!? -

" Yah?! Tissues! - " I was shocked and worried until.

" it's a prank! " Him and Dk fooled us, bro I was about to have a heart attack... Breathe girl... Inhale exhale... Inhale exhale...

" yah? You okay? " Mingyu approached him and I nodded my head. " I should head back now see you tomorrow morning " I said in a awkwardly way to say. I run to the house and take the inhaler and breathe in and out.

" those boy's will cost you trouble of thinking Lia... " Madam Guri said while sipping her tea.

" I-i know... " I was shocked...

I look around and I wanted to use the radio broadcast set, she have... And there are so many instrument to play at.

" you wanna sing a song? Through the broadcast? " Madam Guri said and I was flustered by.

" well of course, I wanted to sing... Madam Guri! Do you wanna hear me singing! " I said while holding her hand, she smile and said yes.

I turn on the setting up and it was aired on! I whispered her, if it's already start now. " say to the sounder and the people out there. " She said and I was ready!

" Hello hello to you all! I'm DJ Thanyah from 193.0 fm radio! Uhh today I wanted to show you my songs that I write here and when I was in Japan. Hope you all listen and enjoy! " I said and took the USB and its on! On! I put my music on it and started to sing.