186 || Last day with you (Part 2)(END)

Lia's Pov:

Sunday

3:05 pm

We're almost here in the Han river park as, we saw the other's we're there as my friends predicted the cake...

Minjun:
"i wonder 🙁"

Me:
"oh shut up!?"

J-hope:
"the cake is here"

I didn't give to J-hope as I'm holding it with my two hand.

Taehyung:
"isn't your hand kinda small to carrying it 😂"

Soomin:
"hahahah oh... Sorry 😂"

Me:
"no, I'll hold it before something bad happens to the cake"

Xiumin:
"why she doesn't want to let go of it?"

Jihye:
"some of cake didn't last a minute, like tragic happens 😅 alot"

Doyun:
"trust us we saw everything happen 😂"

Me:
"oh my God! Stop giving the cake some negative vibes 😂"

I place down the cake as I carefully put above the box. They went here as they were all shock the cake I made.

Chen:"damn you put alot of effort on that cake

Chen:
"damn you put alot of effort on that cake.... Maybe next year for me?"

Me:
"if the cake won't fall 😗"

Suho:
"wuah I'm jealous right now?"

Minseo:
"I felt bad what will happen to that later, but as Exo-L fan that's a nice decorate Lia."

Seoyun:
"*taking picture and post on there fanclub*"

Suga:
"*looking at the cake*"

Jimin:
"It's cute though~"

Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai went here as they signal as instead of texting us here.

"can't you guy's just? Never mind let's hide" Suho said as we all hide as I'm with ByunTae. Oh no...

The three of us we're hiding in the bush as we peak as we saw Chanyeol heading here, he got near to the place.

As they pop out the party popper into him as they greeted him a birthday, they signaling me to pick up the cake as Sehun and Kai lit the candles while Chen and D.O helping me out.

"Happy Birthday to you!!!" All of us sing with him a birthday song.

As chanyeol was touch and look each one of us who's here.

"wuah, I don't know what to say? And thank you as well for celebrating my birthday." Chanyeol said and thanked all of us.

"Make a wish!!!" Sehun said he closed his eyes and blow his wish. I don't want to hear his thought's because that's his privacy but this fox can't stop hearing it.