187 || There Part (Part 1)

Amanda's Pov:

Monday

10:47 pm

Unnie left yesterday and I miss her already... When will be the time that I will spend time with her. Just like sister.

I'm at school today with Sunghoon and today as well is my debate contest as i'm meeting and battling with Kang Taehyun.

I went to the stage and sat next to Dasu as she was ready for our debate with the other contestant.

I saw Taehyun as he give me '👌' I nodded as I '👍' and he giggle.

This would took an hour....

11:50 pm

Me and Dasu won as we both hug each other as we made a fair hand shake with them as Taehyun and me smiled each other.

After that, we kinda wanted to watch Gyungho's soccer game. It's the last match and I can't believe I miss it all!!!

"GO GYUNGHO!!!!!" I shout as he shocked to hear me.

"wuah~" Dasu awed by him.

"you like him?" I interrupt her as she shaked her head off.

"Y-your brother 😅 N-no? T-that's funny? Hahahahah!!!" Dasu implied as I made a cocky smiled.

They have a tie score as Gyungho lead them and defend there self, he kick the ball as he pass to that tall guy as a guy block him as he kick the goal.

We all stood up because it's so obvious that he push him!? "I don't want to watch it anymore... There cheating 😒" I said as my phone rang.

It's Jynx, I don't know how to chat with you again... please give me more time and then I'll come back to you -

"AHHHH!!! AMANDA!?! -"

Gyungho's Pov:

After that, kick and it's obvious what ate they doing.

"Sungchan? Are you sure your okay?" I asked him and as a team captain of this league i have too.

"I'm fine, Gyungho is it fine to pass me the ball" Sungchan stated as we all agreed with him.

The referee whistle as we started to defend the ball as Sungchan goal the ball as he did and we have 10 seconds left.

We're still on going the plan with Sungchan, we defend him as he went to the wrong direction?! "yah! -" I chased after him his luring them.

"kick it!" some of the student shout for us as Sungchan did while closing his eyes? Huh? -

"AHHHHH!!! AMANDA!? -" Dasu shout out as I saw that he hit her head I look at him and he was shock.

I ran towards them I saw her unconscious and as her forehead and nose are bleeding.

"Gyungho!? Sungchan hit your girlfriend?!" a guy said as all of them looking at us.

"WHAT!? NO! SHE'S MY TWIN SISTER! - We need to bring to the infirmary!" I said.

"I-i'm sorry!!! Gyungho Sungchan apologize as I look at him. as I saw Sunghoon coming here as he help me out along with Dasu.

The game was done as our team won. I'm outside the clinic with Sungchan, Sunghoon and Dasu.

"Hey? Gyungho! Congrats for your team win at the game 😄" HeuningKai congrats me as I didn't look at him.

"oh? What happened? 😗" He asked as Dasu glance at him.

"her sister got hit so hard from him 😒" She pointed out Sungchan.

"I'll apologize to her when she woke up" Sungchan implied as the nurse come out.

"She's awake now and Gyungho she wanted to see you" the nurse said to me as we all went inside and she was sitting down on the bed.

"Sis your alright?" i asked her.

"yeah... But... Who the hell did that" she confronted to me as we all looking at Sungchan looking so scared and frightened.

"Gyungho, I know it's from your team... Who did it..." she implied as I look away from her.

"huh, it's me and I wanted to come clean... It's fine, if I talk to her alone?" Sungchan stated as we all went outside.

"wait? What on earth is going to talk to her about?" Sunghoon said as I shrugged off my shoulders. Well Sungchan have to tell her though.

Amanda's Pov:

I raised my eyebrows on him while crossing my arms around at him. He sigh off.

"Amanda" he said.

"what?" i said.

"Can I ask you something?" he said as I raised my eyebrows on him.

"you didn't remember me? We've been always neighbors for so long? That you haven't noticed me a bit? Even I'm your house?" he said as I keep my facial expressions.

"it's not like about saying this in a weird or awkward way? But as I hit you on the field earlier I'm sorry what I did... I just wanted to know that? Why are you ignoring me everyday? When I'm calling you?" he implied and apologize to me I closed my eyes shut and sigh off.

"it's not like, I ignored you a lot... I know you since then idiot. The thing I'm been didn't see you, hear you, or noticing you because I'm a busy person." I said and tried to explain to him.

"Oh... I know and Gyungho told me that... I just wanted to be friends with you somehow though? Because I saw you play in a online game conventions" he stated as I look at him.

"your playing as well? What's your code name?" I asked him... It's impossible it's him? Right.

"Bira_123" he said as I shock to hear that... It's not him.

"ahh, ok..." I said as I stood up from my bed. As I stop by the door.

"hey Sungchan? Some time let's play together and hangout sometime" I said.

"Wait? Really? Are we good now?"

"yeah" I said I open the door and greeted by them, Gyungho look me as I nodded my head with him.

After that, im with Sunghoon and alot a of students we're looking at us.

Student:
"I didn't know that? There siblings?"

Student:
"that's kinda make sense though?"

Student:
"but why are they hiding their identity to us?"

Student:
"maybe it lead to a misunderstanding"

Student:
"if there sibling's why are there surname is different? Choi Gyungho and Song Amanda?"

Student:
"that doesn't make sense as well!?"

I stop and started to get irritated by this students.

"hey? What are you guy's talking about Huh? You don't know nothing about it? So why you all bother so much?" I said to them as Gyungho stop me.

"if your twin's why did you have a different surname" they said.

"Gyungho? I'm so sick about hiding our identity for so long? That Mom and Dad separated us for 6 years straight... Why can't we just say to them that we are Miura's?" I whispered at him and he didn't agree with that.

"aish... 🙄 let's just go home... I'm so sick of this, oh wait..." I suddenly remember before that...

Unnie asked me to go and grab her paperwork on her desk at Bighit Ent.

We headed at the school exit gate's as I walk separate.

"we're are you going?" Gyungho asked me.

"Unnie asked me something to grab from her desk" I shout.

"okay! Just go home at 5"

"I will!!!"