34 || Rumor's and Bullying (Part 2)

Doyun's Pov:

Me and Seoyun walk at school together and I was happy to be with her, just the two of us, and that mean! I wanted to know her more than just a friend.

Even though she's sees me as her friend...

" Doyun? can we be sit mates??! " Seoyun said and I nodded my head on her. She jump and clap her hands around, she grab my hand and we both run out.

I think, I already know her now...

After that, we got in to our school and I noticed that? Everyone here are judging us? Or maybe me?

Because I'm fat and ugly? So what? Atleast I'm true to myself and I know to myself who am I and my friends accepted me from who I am...

" Seoyun-ah? I think this is our class? " I pointed to her.

" wait!? Where! - OMO 😂 I didn't even saw that? We've been in circles around?" she laughed and yeah she's kinda short for not noticing it.

We both got inside and the whole class we're silent to see but the teacher come inside as well.

" Hello class! I'll be your homeroom teacher and I've wanted you to introduce our new Transfer student in our class " The teacher said and welcome the both of us.

" Annyeong haseyo! I'm Ha Seoyun imnida! 😊 " she introduced herself and I'm next.

" Ne, i'm Min - "

" *cough! * Fat boy!? 😂" one of the student boys started to targeting me.

" I'm sorry but I have a name? Min Doyun inmida " I said and made it all clear, sorry my truthful friend Lia Miura taught me to handle up bullies and ignorant people like these students around me 😒

" Aish!? Kim Jaejin!? Don't be so rude on your new classmate! After all this two are both from Seoul and one of them are top student's in Phoenix Drop Academy. and this is the first time? To have a intelligent young students in this? This class is an rotten egg. Ok you two can sit in those vacant sit? " the teacher pointed out the sit and I noticed that, we're splitting chair.

That's bothered some atleast Seoyun would sit on those girls table while me... Sigh, those bullies behind the back... 😑as long as there not near to Seoyun.

I sat down and there eyes on me, giving me a bad vibe attitude. " psst? " Seoyun signaling me a send me a sign off.

" are you sure? Your okay there? " she said.

" yeah, atleast your not sitting here with this jerks " I send back a signal and this boys we're wandering what am I doing.

" that's an Sign language? You know how to do it? " my sit mate asked me.

" yeah... How do you know? " I asked.

" My little sister, is a deaf so I learned how to interact with her. That's kinda cool to do with that Girl? " he said and I was kinda impressed though.

But to be honest? I can't tell that if something would happen or what? Because I have of guts into this people in here. To bully us anytime, especially earlier those guy's are keeping on eye on Seoyun... And I'm not letting them touch or talk to her...

Jungkook's Pov:

I'm felt kinda worried that? Lia is all alone in there with that guy. I can't even think straight? Maybe that? No no!? Stop thinking about it Jeon Jungkook!

I kinda remember that? Two weeks is her birthday and I was thinking? Should I go there and surprise her? Sighhhh....

I'm such worriedsome.... I remember Lia is studying today? I hope none of them got interest to ruin her, or they will be sorry for what they did to her.