145 || The War of Heaven (Part 1)

Lia's Pov:

FLASHBACK

I run off and made the taxi to take care of it and made Jungkook lost track on me, I'm sorry Jungkook... Please forgive me.

I know that you promise to me that, Never leave each other side... What ever it takes. I cried over and wanted to fix it until -

The Taxi driver hit the car on street light as I got scratched, bruises and cuts all over my body. I kick the door car and look at the taxi driver is death.

I don't know we're I am... But I wanted to come back. "Ugh!?" I felt someone's holding me up...

I went to my inner self of my mind and open my open my that he was grabbing my neck!? I kick him but he was indestructible!?

"Let me go!? Uhhh!!!" I shout as he laugh at me...

"Why would I do that? I'm the one who's controlling you!? and you went your limit's? Haven't you take some advance to you angel's and demon's friends!? What did they say? Anger doesn't solve anything else!? And you wanted it!" he complained and hurt me again. Until he threw me off.

I catch up my breath and he stab my chest, I burst out of blood in my mouth and look at him.

"I'll give you a punishment and test from what you've done." He stated and pulled something out and I saw the emerald stone he was holding.

I kick him but he slap me and deepen his sword on me. My gem in head show up and starting to controlling me... Under by his hands...

"you will fucking... Regret it..." I said my final word...

END OF FLASHBACK

Narrator's Pov:

Astaroth was know under controlling Lia for good... She's not the same Lia they know...

"now... Your power's are mine" he stated and continue to control her up. Lia's eyes turn to green which is she was under the spell of the curse.

She went to the HHRC and destroy everything in there, All of the professional groups of angels and demons can't take her down. Especially Mono who had been corner in the fire...

"Lia!? What the hell Is wrong with you!? - NO!?" he noticed for second that's not her.

"LIA! WAKE UP!? - UGH!?" Lia control him as they both open there wings as she started to control all angel's and demon's every one of them...

"made them all... Killing each other... End of the discussion..." Astaroth command it as Lia made them line up all of the angel's and demons.

As Lia was on the middle surrounding with them...

"S-stop... don't let it... do this... please" Lia was begging for him. Her soul was lock up in the darkness of her mind.

But she was not alone... In her own cage.

"Who are you?" she ask.

"Your the one who should know who am I... After all, I've known you since you and Gumi." he implied as Lia come closer and saw who it was...

"Your her inner power's... Why are you in my mind?" Lia said.

"After Gumi died... She insist that gave you her power's from her last breath. She told me everything about from you. And I'm here... To look after you..." he said and went out the shadow.

After they we're talking... Jihye, Soomin and Chungha went to Lia's parents and saw them pass out. Amanda and Gyungho are nowhere to found.

Chungha:
"Guy's... Remember what You said earlier? If Lia was under control? That means she controls the other Angel's and Demon's? I mean there not here? Amanda and Gyungho is not?"

Jihye:
"you've got a point but? How on earth we will snap her out?"

Soomin:
"Ah! - last 3 months remember when she got drug by Hailey and Sanchez got under control as well? Lia told Changkyun to throw him on the pool!"

Both of them:
"water is the solution!?"

They were all nodded each when they heard a voice coming in the living room. Chungha follow and saw Ahyeon was awake.

"Auntie!? are you alright?" Chungha implied as she nodded..

"Amanda and Gyungho? - HAJUN!?" she react and find Hajun.

They followed her upstairs and unlock the door and went straight to the closet.

Ahyeon open the closet and saw her children hiding in there, Amanda and Gyungho were both pass out. Chungha and Jihye help her out and placed the twins in the bed.

"there both swelling?" Soomin check on them.

Jungpyeom follow and check them out. He carried Hajun and he was fine.

"What happened in here?" Soomin asked.

"They invade our house and almost took them, Lia was controlling them. She's not my daughter I know!? Someone is controlling her?" Auntie cried over her twins as they we're all a mess.

"Auntie and Uncle? We will all fix this in mo time, Akise and us is finding the solution and we know what it is..." Jihye stated as they both understand her.

"Hey, I know that your my daughters friends but? I appreciate that you've never left her side and accepted her and us. Thank you" Jungpyeom thanked them and they felt happy for hearing it.

Soomin left in there to check the twins and find the other's.

In the sky they were all prepaid the 3rd war... The they always do and never-ending of war.

"Now" Astaroth said as Lia raised her sword and charge them all... One by one.