164 || Ideal Type (Part 2)

Narrator's Pov:

Lia and Mark just starring each other. "but they didn't do anything wrong with Amanda?" Lia asked Mark.

"I think so, because you've heard from Haechan right? But he seems suddenly? Stop talking when he saw your sister? Or maybe" Mark implied as Lia gasped and looked away from him.

"OH HELL NO!? THERE STILL BABIES AND NEEDED TO CARE FOR!?" Lia shout as all the idol's look at her as she felt embarrassed and facing on the wall.

Mark was laughing so hard and didn't know what will this two do for now...

After that, they listen some of Lia's song as Haechan glance over them as Lia and him meet each other's eyes. She gave him a glare as he cough and felt chills crawling behind his back.

"Jeno, Jaemin, Renjun... I think she know" Haechan whisper as his teammates heard him.

"What do you mean?" Jaehyun asked him as he didn't talk much.

"That's odd? Your scared at Lia?" Taeyong teased him as he avoided again from the conclusion.

"if someone wanted to court my twin's? They have to pass by me first" Lia mumbled as Mark heard her voice and Jeonghan was confused what she's saying about.

"Lia? Why the other files are separate from here?" Mark notice from the song files.

Lia:
"Oh that? Which one, the A - Z or Delight?" she questioned him.

Mark:
"the delight one? I look at it and it has 7 songs? Does this have a meaning as well?"

Lia:
"yeah... And it's an Forbidden song to hear and sing it"

Mark:
"Wait what? Why... Then why did you put it in there, if it's forbidden?"

Lia:
"huh... Each song has a meaning by every life's I can't say out loud? Because that song is about a circle of relationship between couple?" she lowered her voice as the other's didnt hear she's saying at.

Mark:
"Really? That's sounds great though? But why is forbidden?"

Lia:
"when you listen it? Can you handle it?"

Mark:
"wait what!? 😂 I don't get it? -"

Lia:
"Jihye, Soomin, Jiho and Doyun? Suddenly cry, depressed, mad at me!? Because of the last song!"

Mark:
"oh you mean that? That's sound depressing? Even the title... I'm not ready to listen it 😂 - Whoo? What's that one?"

Lia:
"You sure?"

Mark:
"yeah"

Lia:
"Don't say anything! At loud Nor about the lyrics! Please because it's an English song!"

Mark:
"Okay! -"

I can hear it callin'
(Mark- oh my God!!!!)
(Lia- i told you! Don't talk?!)
Loving the way you wanna talk
Touch me tease me feel me up
(Mark- WUAHHH!!!!!)
(Lia- shhhh!!!!)
Callin'
Something in the way you wanna talk
(Mark- I-i can't! Do this 😂)

You got me sayin' you got me sayin'
How you doing
Tell me what's your name
What's your sign
Feeling like you're into me
I'm waiting
I just want you to come on over where I'm staying
(Mark- is that Jiho? Yah)
(Lia- pervert 😂)