128 || Say what?

Nagisa's Pov:

Mikasa is having that same face since last time? And it's bother me anymore!?

And this Jaeun been here lately, she's always here everyday? The medical assistant is done and the player's already pass there medical records and wayvers.

"what's her business in here?" I thought to myself as I watch her afar in the basketball court. I look at her every move and she was cheering the boy's?

Kuroko took a time break and went to the benches as he took a sit and Jaeun gave him some water. And then she suddenly went close to him? I felt disgusted that? Is she? Flirting my brother?

I approached them and say her touching his forehead against her palm hand.

"What's that?" I said and they both pulled away each other.

"I was checking him that? If he had a cold and I think he had." Jaeun said as I put my hand in his forehead.

"his not sick? His always like that being cold, Kuroko can I talk to you?"

"hm"

I pulled him out the court as I sat him down on the ground.

"is she flirting you?" I straight up the question.

He look around and took a deep breath.

"yes"

"I knew it, but? Why is she here?" I said and he didn't know as well.

"That girl is giving me bad vibes? Do you know where's Lia? At" I asked him and he pointed at the volleyball court.

"thanks bro, oh and tell the other's, Dont be so much closed that bitch... she's a type of girl that wanted to someone, okay? Please avoid her" I told him and he nodded.

"okay sis, you should be careful as well, don't let your eye's took away from Karma before that thing happened" Kuroko implied as I nod.

Wait? Karma? Why would she had interest in Karma...

I said to much.... Karma is pinning her in the wall, as Jaeun pulled his collarbone of karma... I was shock to see that...

"she's a fucking hoe!?" i stated as I run to them and pulled her damn hair away from Karma.

Gou's Pov:

I suddenly heard a shout from the outside when I saw who is that.

"Nagisa!?" I was trying to pulling off Nagisa's grip from her hand to Jaeun. Her grip was so tight that, some her hand strand of hair from Jaeun.

"Nagisa why did you do that?" I asked her eye's turn into a killer mode that no one can stop.

Lia came as soon, she pulled off Nagisa while I took Jaeun, why is everyone is so mad at her?

I took a medicine kit and clean her scratched but she insisted to do on herself.

"tell me the truth... Your the one who started, we're you?" I said as she glanced over me. Good thing I study Korean from Lia and Soomin before.

"you can speak Korean Huh? I'm sorry but? I'm not willing apologize to your friend, she started the fight" she defended herself, I stand up and look at her down.

"Nagisa isnt that kind of person, to start a fight? But when she's saw something happened or didn't like it? She's do it..." I implied and she just laugh at me and was about to left.

Why on earth she's doing here? Know one ask from her support or anything else?

"That girl had attitude problem? 😒 I don't like it" I thought to myself that she should be thankful for saving her butt from Nagisa. Tsk i wish didn't help her earlier...

Lia's Pov:

"Say What!? Who the hell she is!? I'm going to! -" I was in furious when Nagisa told me about Jaeun doings lately.

"Aish! Lia? if you show up? They will think your the bad guy in here 😒" she said while pulling my arm to not engage on her.

"Huh, I have too go to the ice rink, I need to practice today, will keep on eye on her for now, Tsk i hope she won't think about going near to Haru" I stated my word's as Nagisa raised her eyebrow when I mentioned someone.

"oh? So you do are jealous? Interesting... Okay, will keep on eye on her, Gou is with her in the pool right now -" she said as I freak out when she said pool??

I stood up and went there just in case! I look around and she's not, maybe she left? - " AHHHHH!" someone push me off on the pool as I dive into the surface.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I cursed her and the whole participant's heard me.

"Hurry! She can't swim! Help! Help?!" she called help?

Makoto, Rei, Rin, Nagisa, and Haruka came there.

Rei: "Um? She can swim?"

Nagisa: "yeah? Did you push her?? I saw you earlier!"

Rin: "oh she did not! Did you say something to my little sister, over there? Because she insisted to help you"

Makoto: "You alright?"

Haruka: "Lia"

Haru gave me a hand as I accept it, I give a death glare to Jaeun.

"Leave! This instant! Or I'll call the authority" I said as she come near me and drag me off the pool!?

"yah? Why some people are so cruel and harsh on Lia?? 😟" Nagisa said and they didn't follow us behind.

"Wow? So your calling the authority?" she said as I smirked at her.

"of course! Your being a stress passer in here! Since when did you get internet in sport? Never!?" I implied as I grab her collarbone she push off as she lean down to my ear and whispers.

"ohh? Me a stress passer? I'm here to look everyone's daily basis and it's part of my damn job? Don't you mean? That your the who's being a ruthless and a slut in here? So the rumor's are true, your a boy magnet in school and even here? I've never thought about your also like that attitude of yours? Defending yourself! Why? you should be thankful because your born in a beautiful girl and have many talents? And a rich family? you have everything in your hand's? Heh even boy's... So what are you gonna do? Play with them, make them feel like there will be a great person? No? I study a psychologist and I know what's people around me. And it's not your job, being stood up on others... Tsk, don't tell me? Your going to leave them like that depressive person like you did to others before? Hmm... That's right, don't speak your just nothing with out your friends..." Jaeun slip out of me and put her fingers in my forehead and push me off and flick me.

She laugh and left me.

I closed my eyes shut and remembering about my practice...

I took another shower and get a new clothes off... While I was heading out, I bump into someone as I look up.

"Hey... Did she said anything to you?" Haruka asked.

"No, but at least she left... Haru can I asked you something?" I wanted him to be straight at my question.

"ahh sure" he agree.

"Do you think I'm a slut? Because all of this?" I said and don't know why I said that word to him, even though he mentioned about that to me before. About surroundings in boy's.

"I-i don't know... But, your still surroundings in them, until now... I don't know if you get back to Korea..." he said and look away from me.

"Your disgusted by me... aren't you..." I said while holding my tears out. He just sigh off and left me.

"Haru... Haruka? Huh..." he didn't look at me... He really is disgusted by me. I took off the necklace he gave me, as I put on my pocket and left...

Why does, everything goes mess up...