117 || Phobia

Lia's Pov:

I'm at my dressing room preparing myself up for my first season this round.

I wore my costume and put my skate that Ken gave it to me as a gift, he shouldn't do that though and he made a match with it.

Black and White each pair

Black and White each pair... He said it only fit's me, and not anyone else's. Gumi also gift me a necklace that I wear it for so long that I started my career here.

"it's like my own lucky charm, I miss you too so much~" I said to myself and kissed the necklace

I stood up and I was about the time to perform but when I turned around. Hailey is here?

"what do you want? Go away" I said to her but she suddenly push me off as I hit myself in the cabinet. I fall down because I hurt myself by the blade of the shoes.

"what's wrong with you!?"

"You!!! Because of you!? Every people hated me! And they were supposed praising me!? Not you!?" she complained as my limits didn't handle anymore.

I stood as I was about to reach out my hand to her hair, but she brought something that I didn't have to experience it.

I fall down while she was wavering that thing in me...

"aww? Is the little princess? Is scared from a doll? You have a phobia from dolls? That's strange to see and hear from you?" Hailey scared me as she placed down the doll right infront of me.

I hid at the cabinet behind me as I covered my ear's up.

"STOP IT!?!!! AHHH!!!" I shout at her and she was laughing drastically...

"I'll made you humiliated, like you always do to me... Enjoy your afternoon with this doll! - hahahahah!!!" she laughed and open the door and throw the doll inside!?

"NO!? N-NO!?!! AHHHH!!!! AHHHH!!! PLEASE!!!! NOOOOO!!!" i shout through out my lungs.

The doll was hugging me as I throw but it went to me.