142 || Enamor (Part 4)(END)

Narrator's Pov:

While the other's where introducing there selves Lia and Mark we're looking fine as well as Haechan spot them that they look ridiculous because they we're actually no introduction for Devian.

Mark:
"Let's just say it together"

Lia:
"I know... Yah here they come..."

The interview went those two because there the last group to interview with.

"BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE! Annyeong haseyo, Devian 99 liner inimida" they said in unison as they both smiled together in the camera.

Jimin:
"Wuah!"

Jungkook:
"that's good though"

Seungkwan:
"wait a minute!? I'm part of the team?"

Lia:
"for now, its only 99 liners only"

Mark:
"as we both be the best as we can be, THANK YOU!-"

Yuta:
"Hahah cute"

After that, little introduced they both kneeled as they both laugh how awkward and weird they said it. They both felt proud to themselves and they will show how strong they've been paired up.

Vernon:
"I can sense this two will be good."

Dino:
"yeah... Wait? I'm 99 liner - Lia! Can I join!"

Lia:
"Later, Dino"

As they were both preparing they have to put there headphone as they need to hear some song that they composing that didn't went public or already showed it to there fans. Because they need to make a choreography for only 3 hour's.

Mark:
"i don't think? we should worry about it?"

Lia:
"yeah, basically all the song that I made, already had choreography like? 100 plus? Have you learn and memorize it? "

Mark:
"i already did... I know it's tiring but it's exciting as well 😃"

Suga:
"is there anything that we should worry about? I mean we need to finish it?"

J-hope:
"that won't be problem, beside Lia and I made I choreograph last month? - Aye!" he approached Lia while they we're preparing there next song.

"Hyung what it is?" lia said as J-hope come to the conclusion the song they make. "only three right?" lia correct him.

"Hm! What is that? Mic drop, Idol and Chicken Noodle soup" J-hope stated as Lia nodded. They will do it together in a mean time.

"Do you remember the song 'Move' and 'U Got it' she asked Mark as they both made a signal.

Lia placed down the camera and they have to watch the dance and switch places. After that, they we're ready, Hoshi sneaky on them and watch the phone. Lia gave him a permission about not telling to others, because in the future event she will give that to someone else.

(A/n: I know you will be confused in this one, I made this book alternate universe and it's mix of it. So yeah~)

They play the music and start dancing. "Mark! Lia! - challenge accepted!"

Yuta:
"yah? I don't know what song are they dancing but, it looks hard to do it? 😳"

Bambam:
"Wuah, nice 👍"