126 || What is she doing here!?

Lia's Pov:

I was practicing my skating as I'm going back. Hongjoong send me a song that we've been making for, to be honest though, his such a nice guy and workaholic person.

It's kinda nice to hang out to someone like him though, because you can talk to someone that what you we're passionate about.

I went home and my day is done for today. "Lia? I'll be staying here for awhile though" Yuzuru remind me as he already told earlier.

"Sure senpai! I'll be leaving bye!" I waved at him.

"Bye Lia!!! Don't forget to rest!" he said and waved at me.

I took my bicycle and ride on it, I forgot as well to pour a gasoline on my bike? Huh, I must find a gasoline near by.

I was bicycling through the brigde and I felt a strange aura feelings? I stop by and can't handle to investigate it. I went there the strange aura surrounds me and touch the fence and I saw a scratch marks on the fence?

"this feel's weird..." I thought to myself and touch the scratch mark on the fence and suddenly hit me.

I suddenly fell down on my knees and holding my head hurts...

"PLEASE!? SOMEONE HELP ME!?"

"AHHHHH!!!"

*SPLASH!*

I saw what happened to Gumi...

Mikako... Yoshio... You two will pay what you did to Gumi!? Shitting Bastard!?

They shouldn't stop and convincing me for not hurting them!? Back at the Mall!? Argh!?

I took my bicycle and investigate this my own... I'll find you two, even your hiding or not? I won't stop until I get what is right for her!?

I went back home and took a damn shower and dry myself off through the fan. I noticed Serinuma is going down stairs and sit next to me.

"Lia!" she called me out.

"yes?" I answered.

"can you help me out? From my English and Math test tomorrow? Please!!" she said and as I couldn't agree more.

"of course! But you have to keep it up" I said while tooking her books and pen.

The Next Day

I woke up from the coffe table and I notice something is sticking on my forehead, I took it off and it's from Serinuma.

"Lia! Thank you for helping me out! Last night! I really owe you a lot! I'll let you borrow all of Shojou manga and BL manga! Oh and I made you a sandwich! Thank you and love you! Good luck on your homeschool!"

It said on her note as I put on the fridge. I tied up my hair and went to my studio room upstairs and start my work.

I'm kinda done of my homeschool for the last five months and did my exams. I'm just too smart for everything I'm not flexing just stating the facts.

I saw my phone rang and took it. It's from Hongjong.

Hongjoong💿🎧:
"Lia! I just suddenly remember
the song that I send to you?