15 || Blind Date (Part 1)

Lia's Pov:

It's 10:00am and I kinda felt so nervous and excited to be honest though. I took a shower and get dressed up what Gumi give it to me.

I look at the time and its 11:02!? What the! -

" Damn it! Ken! Why do you always going on a hot bath tub!? " I complained him.

" why!? It's warm and I want my fur keep soft like a baby " he stated and I look away from him.

" ohhh, it's kinda embarrassing if I'm the one who's got late? " I implied while fixing my bag.

" Lia? Don't you know? A guy who always comes first in time 😌 then as girls is alright to keep them waiting? " Gou explain and I don't kinda like that though?

" no way! I'm not letting him wait for me? What is time it's time! I have to go and we'll I'm not like Bambam " I said and she laugh at me.

Well back at the day? Sigh... Me, Yugyeom and BamBam are going to the supermarket! SUPERMARKET! not A FASHION SHOW RUNAWAY!? Geez? Though Me and Yugyeom wait him for like 20 minutes ago and we got out for a hour... And that's why? Where not asking him out.

" so are you ready? " Gumi said to me while holding my hand, she look so concern and worried.

" of course, don't worry about me! I'll tell you all what happened okay " I said and hug her.

" hmm okie! Good luck " she said and carried Ken to her arms. " Our girl is all grown up 😿 " Ken react.

I took a taxi and went to my destination. I left and pay the ride. Now, where is he?

He said that he was wearing a black polo shirt. Huh!? Is that him? I saw him in the café shop inside of it. I walk through and knock the window.

" Hi~ " I waved at him and he was shock and surprise to see me. My body is in tremble!?

I walk through the door and he open it for me. " Hey? Um... Its nice to see you, in person. " He said and his literally a gentleman though. He lead me to the chair and help me out.

He sat down and took a order. " Lia? Do you want something to eat? " he asked and I took the menu. Ohh no... Why I felt like I saw him before?

" I'm a I'll take the strawberry shortcake and water. " I said and the waiter took it.

" so, is there something you wanted to talk about? " he said and I starled by it.

" I think, I saw you from a group that I let perform? Are you from The Boyz? Under by Cre.ker? " I said what my memory and mind said.

" oh? Yah I'm in that group, what do you think the performance we have that time? " he asked my answer.

" yah! It's literally awesome and amazing! Even Taemin was surprised on your performance?! I mean it's so wuah~ ahah " I said because I can't even know what to say though.

" thank's for praise our performed, to be honest, I've never thought that you would be my blind date today? " He implied and I nodded my head.

After that, are order's came and we both eat it. " so why are you here in Japan? " I asked him. " well the company let me come here for there business and I'm learning also to speak in Japan. And you? " he asked me.

" well I wanted to took some time off from everything what happened, you know if you saw from every article " I implied and he was flustered by it.

" Sorry for asking, Lia let's took a walk in there! " Juyeon pointed out the Sakura trees and I nodded in a agreement.

After that, we took a walk and it's so fascinating and beautiful in here. " Juyeon! We should take a picture! " I said and pulled out my phone.

" Sure - oh that's a great spot " He point at the tree scattered by petals falling down. We took some selfies and by ourselves and then we told some what hobbies and interest to each other.

" wait? You we're a Student committee President? 😗 what do you felt that way? " I asked him.

" it's great though. Why did you ask? " he said.

" well since I was 3rd grade to 8th grade I became student committee president? Like years! " I implied and he laugh at me. After that we walked around and he look at basketball court.

" you know? I really really like to play basketball. Should we play? " he asked me out.

" of course! I've been in national's game before. " I drag about it.

" I knew it! You look familiar with me? Yah~ your great and outstanding in there! " he compliment me and I slightly move in him, that I was smiling awkwardly.

He took off his jacket and pull off his sleeves up, I took the ball and made a shoot. " whoa??! That's 3 points? Hey um? " Juyeon came towards me and gave me his jacket. " you need too... " he can't even said a word and I realized it!?

I just wore a cycling short... I took his jacket and wrapped around my waist. I noticed he was blushing and made a shoot on the ring.

" let's play 1 on 1? " he offered me.

" sure don't complain if I win 😏 " I said.

" yah! It's on 😁 " he said and dribble the ball. I took the ball and shoot on the ring.

After that, he was exhausted and I win 10 over 9. " fair game? " I said and sat next to him.

" yeah fair game 😅 yah... It's hard to defeat you like that!? Do you have a secret? " he snickered around and I grin.

" playing sport? Doesn't have a secret? It's the spirit, mind and heart to play in sports " I said and he smiled at me, until he rub my head and he realized what he did.

" s-sorry... I just did that... I felt like we kinda have a great interest to each other though. " He confessed and I giggled on him how dumbfounded he was.

" it's fine~ I felt the same way too... Hey? Do you want to play in the arcade? " i pointed out and he agreed with me. He stood up and give me a hand. I accept it and I realized he had large hand.

" hahah 😂 yah you have cute small hands? " he said and scan my hand until he holding my hand's. " it's fine to hold you right? " " haha of course~ "