161 || Know you more (Part 5)(END)

Narrator's Pov:

Lia stay at the BTS as she's the first and original manager in there group in the first place. She fix the boy's clothes as Jin help her out.

"You literally weird in there? Tell me what on earth did you read" Jin asked as Lia stay quite. He pinch her cheeks as she groan's how hurt it is. Jimin stood up and poke Jin to go away.

But Jin is still insist to help her out, Jimin suddenly stop her to work, as he hold her hand both and look at her. Taehyung saw the conclusion what is goin on that he took the pillow and throw at Jimin's head.

After that, Lia sigh off and sat next to J-hope and RM who we're busying to make a song even though they have a time to make one in the studio when they got back.

"Hyung? Aren't you tired of composing all day?" Lia asked as Rm stop and look at her.

"I'm fine and thanks for the worriedness about, but you have to worry about him" He said and pointed out Suga that he looks so much stress on work all day and night.

"You know? You can guy's take a break for awhile because your not in your studio right now?" She complained and darted her word's on Suga. He suddenly stop and plop himself in the coach.

Lia know's what they we're doing and how much they need a break. Suddenly Manager Sejin called out the boy's except Jungkook. Taehyung was dragging jungkook out because he didn't trust him because he and Lia will be alone in the room. Well even for Jimin.

After they left, Rm suddenly lock the door behind and left the room.

Lia was busying scrolling through her phone as Jungkook lay his head off to her lap. Lia look down as she saw Jungkook was laying in her lap.

"What are you doing?" Lia implied while pushing his off his head.

"Wae? It's comfortable here" Jungkook stated as Lia react and wanted to get out from his grip. 'Oh my God! Why did they leave me with Jungkook!!!' Lia thought and got away from Jungkook. She was handling the door knob and it can't be open?

"Oh? It's lock?" Lia said as Jungkook went there and try to open, he was shock and tried to open it. "wait? Who's the last one to come out the room?" He said and look at Lia.

"Namjoon" they both said and sigh off.

Jungkook suddenly thought that they both here and no one else will bother him and her.

He hold Lia's hand's and drag her on the coach. "don't think to much, okay... Afterall that we will stuck here till later?" Jungkook stated as he hug her.

Lia suddenly blush as her face was bury on Jungkook's chest, she didn't complain nor whine to let go. Because she suddenly felt safe and secure, she didn't know why, but she like's.

Jungkook lay down on the coach arm board and notice lia was sleeping above him. He took out the strand of her hair and gently stroke her hair.

"Huh, what will happen to me, if I can't have you" Jungkook mumble as he kiss her forehead and hug her tightly.

"every one wanted to know you more, but it's obviously like, they didn't... They didn't even know that, your lonely and needed a company to her side." Jungkook implied and wanted to spend time with her just lime this and wish to be like this like her.

Studio

"I don't understand why? I can't date your bestfriend?" B.I asked his cousin that is Lee Minjun.

"Huh, I said you can't because Lia is an hard to get, trust me, I know her" Minjun stated as he was drinking his coffee hanging out with B.I.

After that, they got into the studio as Minjun saw them talking to Cha Eunwoo he eavesdrops in them.