97 || Let's stick Forever

Soomin's Pov:

What was that? He called me Lily? I felt something happened but there so many patients in the hospital needed to be treated.

I called Ken before I going to the emergency room.

"I can't contact him!? - Hello! Ken! It's me, if your not fine, I'll be there for 1 hour, I promise I'll be there! Okay! Bye love you" I voice mail it and send it to him.

I grip my hand on my phone, praying for him that there's nothing happened to him... Oh God...

Lia's Pov:

I asked Akise to evacuate the player's and hide them away from here.

Mikasa, Nagisa, Idea, Mono, Rum, and Gin stood next to me.

"You asshole what the hell you want for!?" I shout at Yuno.

"You know what I want... Give it to me..." She stated as I anger and frustration out on her. My sword show up from me.

"Attack!" I ordered them and protect the place.

She thinks it's here, Tsk! What an idiot sometimes.

She suddenly disappear when the monster came from the hell.

"Shit!? Go to higher ground-" I shout as we open our wings, I took Mikasa while Idea took Nagisa.

An ambush came as I saw Ken was killing the other monster, I took him and place him with the other's. "I wanted to help" he said as I nodded and gave him a spare sword. I'm with Ken and the other HHRC we're fighting in the middle of a war. We we're covered in blood.

The two of us killed few monster, I was attacking infront of me. I can't used my power's, if I, they will get hurt.

"Ah!?" Ken got hit from his right leg!? "Ken!? - Grr!?" I grunted and realised it. I raised my hand and fire come's out. I hit and burn one of them. I need to control it.

I can't used it all...

Nagisa was firing them with her gun and she killed from the left side with Idea and Mono. Mikasa was with Rum and Gin.

I noticed Yuno took Haruhi and Gou, she point her knife on Haruhi as I took them out from Yuno's grip. I punch Yuno as she was landed on the ground I hold between my hand and smack her head. She took out her knife and was about to stab me, my adrenaline rush to me as I get the knife from her and punch her side.

I strangle her neck, and wanted her to die!? Because she's the mother fucker... Would be killing Ken!?

"So... This is all you can do? Gripping my neck until I died? Your wrong... Hahah!! I won't fucking die?" she said and push me off and took her other knife, she took my hand and put above me and stab my both palm hands.

She stood up and kick my head several times... I can't hear, and see because my face is cover in blood. "if I can't die? That mean you can? You should've just in the hospital...huh? But this shitting angel, demons and what the hell they were? Saving your ass? Are you really that precious from them? Like a diamond? Tsk! Hahahha! You can't even kill with your stupid tactic's and plays! Not anymore!?" she stated and took out her gun and fired on me but, Someone knock her out and took the knife from my hand.

I look up and it was Kino...

"Hey long time no see? You need to leave!?" he said and carried me. I pulled out and I can't.

"No!? I can't! This is a war! And we should encounter it and fight it" I stated and he nodded.

He took out his sword and gave me the lasso from my office.

I swing it three times and attack all monster approaching as. I can't find Ken!?

I attack them and saw Haruhi, Gou and Mikasa are hurt as Yuno is going to attack them. How the Fuck!? - Mikasa stood up herself even though she was injured and stab on the back.

I cut off the monster head and run off towards them, until that Yuno was about to stab Mikasa in the heart, but someone took the bait and it was Ken...

Ken got stab in his heart... He stab Yuno in the chest as she kneeled down and Ken too. I run off to him and throw swing the lasso who come's near me!? I killed them all I rush to Ken and put him on my lap... "KEN!? P-PLEASE!? DONT! KEN!"

"*cough!* Lia... Are you alright? Are you guy's alright?" he said and worried.

I grab his cheeks while wiping the blood from his face. "N-no!? I can still heal you! Stick with me!? Please!!! Ken!?" I stated and trying to heal him, but I can't heal him!?

"work!? AHHH!??!" I shout trying best to heal him...

Narrator's Pov:

Kino, Idea and Nagisa took Yuno Gansai and was about to tied her up but some black figure came and took her.

Lia was sobbing in front of her best friend.

"Ken!? Don't leave me! don't leave me!! - AHHH!!" she shout and hug him so tight.

Ken body was fading slowy...

"Lia... You don't have to... Okay... I'm a vampire... I'm a selfish brat and didn't listen to other's... But when you came into my life... I always thanking you for took me and cared for me for the last 9 years of our friendship and royalness with you. I had so much adventure through my life, when you guy's came in... Thank you... For everything... You've done to me..." Ken stated all his vows and goodbye to each one them.

Soomin came in the scene and saw the mess. She saw Ken was laying in Lia. Soomin rush and threw her stuff.

"W-what happen to him!? Kristian!? Hey! Yah?" Soomin burst into tears and Lia was surprised what she was saying about.

One thing Lia didn't know that Soomin and Ken been dating for a week.

She sat down next to Soomin hugging her side and holding Ken's hand.

"You told me that? You and me?" Soomin can't say a word from her words.

"I know, and I thought I would spend time with you forever... Thank you for loving me from who am I..." Ken said his last words, he closed his eyes with a sweet smile on him.

Soomin lean down and kiss him softly, while he was fading...

"His gone..." Lia muttered and cried over her long time best friend. From her childhood.

Two of her precious friends where gone in a same day... Just like what it happen in there past life... For... This is her Nightmare and wanted to get out from it.