166 || Game Play (Part 1)

Narrator's Pov:

TUESDAY

Minjun and some of the girl's are waiting the other's to come by.

Vernon:
"Hey? Can I asked where's Lia at? Hoshi is been looking for her?"

Junseo:
"Ah? She didn't tell you?"

Jihye:
"she will come back at 5:00 pm, she has something else to do"

Vernon:
"oh okay, just tell her bye"

Minseo:
"Vernon!!! Wait!?-"

Minseo catch him up outside the room and talk to him in privacy.

Soomin:
"Serinuma?"

Serinuma:
"hmm? Yes Soomin-shi?"

Soomin:
"can I asked something? How much did you buy that hoodie? Last time I was looking for that and it rin out of stuck?"

Serinuma:
"ah this? Ken gave this to me, back then -"

Soomin:
"what?"

Serinuma:
"Oh, it was a gift from him, back then... A-are you?"

Jiho:
"yah? Why are you suddenly?"

Soomin:
"what? Am not mad, I-i was just shocked that's all, sorry for asking"

Serinuma:
"W-what no? everyone is free to asked, I just don't want to hurt your feelings... Uh" Soomin hug her and so much.

"I miss him"

"I know..."

Seoyun:
"I remember that, guy? But it's kinda weird and odd that Lia isnt talking about him? And the other one?"

Doyun:
"yeah I noticed that as well? Maybe something happened to them? Or else? It's been almost 2 month's now?"

Gou heard them and can't stop talking about Ken and Gumi. Well they didn't told them the tragic event.

SEVENTEEN'S ROOM

After Vernon was talking to Minseo he told to Hoshi right after Lia came.

"Where we're you?" Jeonghan asked her and she was huff and puff, sweatinh from running late.

"sorry am late... *Cough* I have thing's to finish that's all" she said and wipe her sweat on her shirt.

"Aish, here change your clothes off and we need to go at the center" Dino implied and gave her a matching hoodies with seventeen.

She just scratched her head and went to the bathroom and took off her hoodie because she just cover it up for her shirt that was cover with blood from the mission. She disposed her shirt and took her sleeveless shirt and put the hoodie Dino gave it to her. And last hair bun that won't be problem with.