143 || Cheater

Narrator's Pov:

3 days had been pass on, Jihoon was fully awake as for now he would take some test and therapy for 2 weeks and discharge from the hospital.

Lia had went to much training for other group, she promised from the performance team that they've done there project as team.

She was hella tired and stressed from all work as usual but she doesn't want to show her weakness, from what she have read Jaeun files.

'Kim Jaeun, is an certified Sex therapist and 2 year's she's been working at...' Lia thought it and starting looking forward for Jaeun files.

She read all of Jaeun clients that half of it from Soomin's previously boyfriend? "is she sick?" Lia thought to herself as she got pissed off the last client.

Haruka Nanase...

Lia was forcing herself not to let out her anger but it field her temper. She stood up and called out Gou for out no reason.

"What happened to Rin when I gave the damn necklace?" Lia freak out as Gou shock from Lia.

"Oh that? He gave to Haruka but? Haruka didn't say anything about it? Rin said he didn't felt anything? Or react? Why, I thought you don't care anything" Gou explain to her with pointing in her opinion until she got curious.

"Tell me? Did something happen again?" Gou asked Lia as she look at the files laying in the table. She took it as Lia sigh off and hid her face.

"W-why? Haruka sign up a Sex therapy to Jaeun? Lia? Why?? I-i don't understand? How? -" Gou slam the paper's as she grab Lia's shoulder pulling and pushing her.

Lia look away and wanted to cry... So bad... "I-i don't know? Why he need's it... I just don't know... Huh... I wish I've never accept him..." Lia can't talk from her shaky voice.

After that, 3 days had been pass on... Lia was still in shock why Haruka sign up there...

Lia's Pov:

I'm at the concert hall with some of other idol's. I'm back with BTS and Exo again... Cause they needed me. But I'm still looking over Seventeen, Got7 and Monsta X. Of course though.

"and don't you know what happened? - hey? Lia you've been off lately?" Jin noticed my reaction as I came back to reality.

"Uh nothing..." I said.

"huh you always saying that word's. You look different" Chen said and ruffles my hair off. I just staring on the ground with a pout face.

"Hey? If your tired don't force yourself in here? Take a rest" Sehun implied as I look at him. I shaked my head off.

"I'm not tired... Yet...." I said as Namjoon wanted to added it.

"What do you mean 'Yet?' he said as I sat down next to Jimin and Kai.

"I know what you guy's going to say, I'm not tired... " I said to them before they speak.

"Uh? We're about to asked you? What time will it start?" Jimin slowly saying to me and I felt embarrassed it.

"Oh? 3:10 pm" I said and look away from him. We only have 5 minutes before the practicing there relay for there award ceremony this week at Sunday.

I stood up from my chair and wonder around to look at them one by one. Kihyun and Jooheon we're fought while Hyungwon and I.M we're laughing at there ass on them.

I look at my left when I noticed that Jb is giving a death to Yugyeom as they stared each other.

"*I swear to God, when we got back to our dorm? I'll spank this maknae*" I heard Jb's mind as I choked on my laughter and they noticed me. I was holding my laughter as they sense me. I walk away from them because Jb is swearing so much!? 😂😂😂