17 || Friendship Reunited (Part 1)

Lia's Pov:

Yesterday was literally the best date ive never had I-its not romantic and passionate but, it's like to getting to know each other that's all.

And his really sweet, kind hearted and a little bit dumbfounded 😂 and cute.

" yah~~~~ what's that smile on your face kid? " Ken notice my weird tactic's and expression.

" wae? I just have fun yesterday. " I said to him, he transform into his human form and grab my shoulder.

" Oh my God! Kid your in love!!! 😽 " He teased me!?

" w-what!? N-no? It's just! Huh... Yeah maybe I am... " I mumbled and his eyes started to sparkle sparkle? " MY LITTLE GIRL IS A GROWN UP WOMAN!! 😿😹😽 I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!! " Ken squeeze me in a hug and he was seriously! Proud of me, until Gumi overhear and saw us.

" Can I join? " She said.

" Girl! Join us!!! For the celebration for Lia's first blind date!!! SUCCESSFUL!! " Ken stated and Gumi hop into us. The three off us we're jumping around like a dork.

My phone rang and it's Juyeon -

" OohhhOOoooHhh!!! Someone's texting " Ken teased me and took my phone. " Dang it!? Why are you always putting locks on your phone! Not fair! " He said and give me my phone.

I read it.

Juyeon:
" So how are you,
and what yah doing "

Me:
" Well I'm kind of finding out
my childhood friend's here, so
we can reunited again. "

Juyeon:
" that's nice and cute~ oh I won't be texting you, because I've got a fashion runaway in here, so it's fine to talk on night? "

Me:
" EH? You have a fashion show? That's good and Goodluck and I'll wait until we text later "

Juyeon:
" hmm Arasso and
have a nice day "

Me:
" Thanks you too
Have a nice day~"

I put down my phone and these two we're covering there selves up 😁

" Lia? That guy is an keeper! " Gumi said and hug me.

" *sniff* I can't even believe that? Time flies so fast 😿 " Ken said and being dramatic annoyingly cat. But they've support me so much though.

I wore my daily clothes and shoes on it

After that, I prepared my stuff and ready go back there's one thing missing... My motorcycle 😞 I've lost my baby, and they've thrown her away in a bridge.