54 || Bad Idea

Narrator's Pov:

Lia was got in corner by Seventeen and they brought her to there dressing room. Even there management we're shock to see her again, but they got kick out from S.coups and Jeonghan.

Jeonghan: "Wonwoo said? Your hiding in the corner while you saw Hoshi and Seungkwan?"

S.coups: "are you hiding from us?"

Lia: "I-i did that?! Because... I don't know how to interact with you guys... It's been awhile..."

They were all speechless what she said and she was right.

Jun: "we're sorry but? Where kinda confused about it... From what you say through the phone call?"

Hoshi: "we've talk about that? To not discussed with her?"

Dino: "but she's here anyway? Tell us? It doesn't make sense? When you said 'it didnt work out?'"

Lia: "aish... I have no time to talk about it... I said it before... It didn't work out... Just forget about it... I know you guy's wanted that to happen..."

Lia didn't mean to say that, because she doesn't want to talk about it, it makes her heart crush to remembering again and again. For not allowing there relationship. She left them there breathless and she suddenly cried out.

"i can't believe they've talk about it..." she wiped her tears away and she noticed someone is watching her.

"oh? W-why are you crying? -oh?" Minhyuk hyung saw her as she run towards him and hug him without thinking.

"Minhyuk... Where's I.M?" she asked him and she saw Changkyun right away.

"Changkyun!!! 😭" She run towards the men and Changkyun was confused and surprise to her crying.

"Who the hell hurt you!?" Changkyun cursed out of nowhere as he comfort her.

The three of them sat down on the floor and she didn't even say why she suddenly cried.

Minhyuk: "just tell us? Why?"

Lia: "i want too, but I can't..."

I.M: "what kind of sentence is that!? Ok ok... If you don't want too... Why are you here?"

Lia: "i just wanted to take some time off from everything and hanging out some of the ice skater... But I guess it was a bad idea"

She stood up and was about to leave and she remember she left Mila at the bathroom!? Lia went straight to the restroom.

"yah!? Where are you going!? Why on earth everything your always running away?" I.M complain while following her behind.

Lia got reach out from the restroom and Mila was gone? "Where did she go?" she look every door and she want's there?

"who?" Minhyuk asked.

"my friend..." Lia mumbled and run away from the restroom and start looking her from every walls, corridor's and room.

Lia even knock on every door where the other idol's there, Especially BTS, EXO, GOT7, MONSTA X, NCT 127, ASTRO, girl groups.

She didn't care less about it.

"Mila!!!" she shout out and she notice a red hair in the distance.

"Yah... Help me..." I read her thought and this jerks where harassing her. I pulled out the men's arms and throw him away from my Friend.

"Dont ever fucking... Harass my friend you little Shit." lia cursed and gave the men a last sentence to his grave.

"i told you not to leave?" Lia complain.

"then why you didn't come back?" Mila implied and Lia look at Seventeen.

"that doesnt matter... let's just leave here, and never come back -" Lia said but Exo and BTS block the girl ways.

Lia: "get out of my way-"

Suga: "we're not? Why are you acting like this?"

Lia: "there's nothing about to talk about it-"

Chanyeol: "is this why? You changed because that guy?"

Suho: "why won't you tell us? You know we can help you?"

Rm: "lia? Dont make things worse?"

Mila: "what on earth are they talking about?"

Lia pulled back her hair, and bit her tongue inside, that her temper in on a range.

She look at them in the death glare.

Lia: "You wanna know why? Why? You wanted me to broke up with him anyway? You didn't even like him nor knew him? And it didn't work out because of that? Happy? Why can't I just be happy just for a single day? Just only one day... Then I'm sorry for not telling it, quickly because I now this would happen anyway... Are we done?" she frustrated with everyone and everything here.

She push off Sehun and Jimin in her way and wipe her tears...

Mila stop lia from what was happening in there.

"What was that?" Mila react while Lia kneel down how her knees suddenly weaken of tiredness.

Yuzuru saw Mila and Lia in the distance while he was approaching them. Rocky and Sanha came to help her.

"we told you about this?" Sanha blurted out and Lia ignore him.

"You okay?" Rocky asked while Mila wrap the hoodie on Lia.

"Can we just go home... This is a bad idea to came along here" Lia requested it and the other ice skater agreed on her.

"Sanha? I think your forgetting something..." Lia stop by and look at Sanha.

"W-what is it?" Sanha stuttered.

"It's July 28 right?" Lia made him recall the date it was.

Sanha realize the date and he started to cursed out.

"L-lia!? C-can you help me?" Sanha pleaded her. Lia nodded her head and Goodthing Gin was here.

"Gin... Can you teleport Sanha at Korea... Or something else happen if he didn't make it..." Lia whispered at Gin and Sanha go on a far place so no one can else see them.

"what are you guy's talking about? Oh no..." Rocky realize what it was.

"yeah... His a pabo..." Lia said and left the place's.

The boy group's can't believe they've what they done to her. They've messed up again.

"What on earth did you say to her?" Jinyoung asked them. And he knows what it was.

"is it true? It's our fault?" Yugyeom stated and they think it was.

"Told you from the beginning... Dont interfere her relationship... And you guy's did it." Chen made them realize they did.

Like Lia thought it's not there fault, she can't say it throughly because. If lia said that to them? One of them would happened to them as well. That's why she can't say to them. She was embarrassed to tell. Because she knew all of them like her. And if they know about that? They won't stop and do what it isn't right. And they would reflect there actions. For doing it.