176 || Girlfriend Material (Part 2)

Narrator's Pov:

Lia was with her original management as she was sitting down on the sofa with Jin as she noticed from her.

"you look happier than before" she said as Jin was smiling so much.

"Huh, you know... You know that the feeling that? You wanted and waited that person to come back to you, and now... It did." He expressed it as Lia suddenly feel, empty. As she just nodded at him.

"so are you two? Together again?" Lia asked as Jin look at the distance.

"No, but I will do whatever it takes to make her come back to me" Jin implied as he look at Lia as she slightly turned her head off to him looking at the window.

"yeah... It that sound's easy" she mumbled while looking outside the window, thinking about Juyeon suddenly.

Taehyung saw her same expression as he walk towards her and sat down right infront of her. Lia notice him as she raised her both eyebrows.

"wae?" Lia asked him. As she look at him.

"*blink* *blink* can you accompany outside" he said as he was waiting for her answer.

"sure" Lia said while Taehyung grab her hand as they both left. "ah? So... Where are we going at?" Lia asked him while Taehyung walking holding her hand.

He stops as Lia bump to his back. "Let's go outside and take a breath in there, it's kinda obvious that your in a bad mood, when Jin hyung said something" he said as he pressed the elevator while didn't letting her hand's off.

They both got outside the building as they went the back yard where a lot of flowers and fresh air.

They sat down in the bench while looking around the place.

"Lia, why can't you just admitted the truth to them, it's so obvious that your hiding something" Taehyung implied while looking at her, Lia was shock to hear that.

"Taehyung, did you knew something that you have been kept it for so long?" Lia asked him, he look at her as he nod. Lia back away from him as she was shaking her eye's on.

"if you knew something? Why didn't you tell me?" Lia asked him.

"it's obvious, because you can't act like this anymore, maybe sometime's you need to burst things out inside yourself" he said and grab her shoulder.

"wait!? He knows that!? -" the fox was watching as I didn't know what is he pointing at? -

"Lia I wanted you to answer my question okay" he said and he look's serious, as Lia was gulping her saliva as she nodded slowly.

"Are you having a relationship one of here?" he said as she shook her head...

"what?"

"did you?"