37 || Last Straw

Doyun's Pov:

FLASHBACK

I saw Seoyun's phone and Son Jungeum is holding it? What the hell is he thinking about it?

" Jungeum? Can I have that? That's Seoyun's phone " I approached and told him and he stand up and kick me.

" finders keepers loser... Why are you always? Keeping me apart from Seoyun? Your just her friend? It'll be surprised if you like her so bad? " he said and snap his fingers to his friends and punch me off the back of the school.

" Hey! You bastard!!! Stop punching to my brother!!! You asshole!? " My Brother Yunhyeol came and punch them and scared them.

" Shit? You ok Doyun?! Why can't you just fight back? " he said and help me out.

" how on earth? Would say this to Eomma and Appa? Huh? I just noticed? Where's Seoyun? " Yunhyeol hyung said.

" Seoyun didn't go to school, because she's been pestering as well... Please hyung don't tell this to anyone? Arasso? I don't want anyone to worry about it " I asked him a bug favor and he understands me.

END OF FLASHBACK

I can't believe I lied to her for once, but it's the best to found out about it... I don't want her to get near from Jungeum.

Lia's Pov:

I came back to school friday and if something happens to me? It'll be the last straw... I'm serious...

Goodthing that Juyeon let me borrow his hoodie. " Here, wear this okay? I know I'm not there with it that school but I wanted you to know that I'm always here for you okay? " Juyeon said to me and give me hug and kisses before I leave.

" Wow? The Teacher's pet is back? " Danica said and to be honest, I would make her pissed off. Good thing I'm wearing headset so I can't hear her stupid blabbering words.

It's so idiotic to do, one more thing? She should grow up and stop acting like a kid.

It's lunch time and I don't have the appetite to eat and I don't care if they're all looking at me.

I put on my hoodie and read the book, until the moment of that.

" Don't you remember? What I said before? You'll be regret for pestering me, mocking me, and this is the last straw... You bullshit rich stupid people? You wanna know who the hell am I? Fine " I said while walking towards and took off the hoodie from Juyeon how dare they.

" I'm Lia Miura... The first daughter of CEO of Lucifer Entertainment... Dont tell me? If you didn't hear that? You fuckers... It's kinda ashamed Danica Ito? You wanna know why? Because Your families business is working from my Dad? And what's more? You've been working for us for decades? Hehehe! That's cute? You've become rich because of my dad? Am I right? You slut? " I said to them and scared them to death.

" your the one who made me like this? You wanna play? Let's play... I won't give a damn Shit on you... Fuckers... " I said and knuckle my head, my arms and hands. I lock the cafeteria door.

And everyone's we're so afraid from me.

" I-i am s-sorry!? P-please!??? I-i don't want to burden my family's business? " Danica plead me. I stop walking and tilt my head and look at her pity.