49 || Unpredictable Love

Lia's Pov:

Me and Juyeon talk outside on the park of the hospital.

I don't know where should I start to talk about... I felt embarrassed to him, from being who am I....

" Juyeon... Are we still... Together... " I asked him and look at him as he did the same.

He nodded as he pulled me on a hug.

" tell me... Are you disappointed who am I? Juyeon-shi... " I said as I hug him back and cried... How embarrassing it was.

He pulled out and grab my both cheeks.

" why would I be dissapointed who you are? I'm the one who's about to say that thing? " he confessed as I cried harder.

" there's nothing to be disappointed at right? I mean... Where both Half angel's and demon... From who we are... " I said as I buried my face to his chest.

He hug me so tight as I did the same.

"Lia... There's something else I wanna confess at... " Juyeon implied as I look at him.

" what is it? " I look at while biting my cheeks inside.

" I can't stay here, for so long... I've made so many excuses to be with you more, days, week's and months now... They've wanted me to go back in korea... " He said as I tilt my head.

And the conclusion had overcome between us.

" Juyeon is going to go back... " A strange girl appear as I know where she was. She's from Juyeon's agency..

" I can't even believe that? Your Dating Lia Miura? Juyeon? Do you want your reputation and dignity go down because of her? " she said and Juyeon avoided at this lady's glare.

I stood up and come closer to her.

" wait a minute!? What on cost that? I'm dating Juyeon? So what if we were dating? And he made a mistake as well? But I'm not ending up are relationships " I protected my relationship with him.

Until she received a video called from her boss and Juyeon. It's the CEO from Cre.ker Ent. I bit my lip as I can't believe that this would happen.

" Ne, Lia Miura... I know your having a bad day and because of your health... But, can you please stop dating at one of my boy's? After all Lee Juyeon is going to debut next year... I know you don't to ruin his reputation right? " he said and he made me think.

Juyeon run to me as he took the phone.

" sir, please don't say this... I don't want to end up my girlfriend... " he beg as the lady shock and look at me, she became concern and surprise.

" Juyeon think about your dreams? Your still breaking up with Lia and went here in Monday understood " The CEO was mad and end the call.

" I'm sorry about that, I didn't know your both officially together? I felt bad... For the both of you, Lia sorry for being so harsh... " she said as she pat my back.

I walk out and I don't accept what is happening, Juyeon grab my hand and hug me.

" I'm sorry... I'm sorry for hurting you... " Juyeon cried as I cried over how hurt and unforgiving it was.

" why people are so cruel and scary... Wae? " I mumbled as Juyeon kissed in my forehead to calm me down.

" Noona KyungSeu... Can you please give us some privacy " Juyeon asked her and she nodded her head and walk through as. She felt bad about as. For making as separate us.

" I felt bad for the both of you... " she said and pat my back.

I just hug Juyeon in his arm's and cover my face in his chest... I just don't accept the reality hit the both of us.

" Juyeon, would be... Great if we both stop doing this? "I asked him with a concern face and he denied it.

" I-i don't want to let you go... I wish I didn't even enter this kind of stuff. But we didn't have any choice to make... " he said and we both think deeply about.

We've both love each other so much that it would cost him in a certain trouble and I don't want to be a burden on his dreams.

Until the day come's...

AIRPORT

I'm with Gou, Serenuma and Haruhi saying Goodbye to Juyeon...

Yeah we both decided to break up with no regrets... I don't know what to say, if he was my first boyfriend, because of the tragic event happening from this past week.

"Noona KyungSeu... Please take care of Juyeon-shi... For me..." I said and she nodded with me.

"of course, Dongsae... Look at yourself all the time..." she hug me and I hug her back.

I pulled back and went to Juyeon and grab his hands for the last time.

"what we talked about? No more crying and giving up Arasso?" he said and hug me.

"you will always be a good memory in my lifetime Lia... And I will always cherish every moment we made... To the beginning and the end" he said as he kissed my forehead, nose and last my lips.

I kissed him back and wrap my arms around his neck as he wrap his arms around my waist as we both deepen the kiss. I felt I don't care about people kissing him. So what? I won't ever see him again...

Haruhi: "*shook* *fake cough*"

Gou: "OHHHH MMMMYYYYY GGGHOOODDD!!! GIRL!? Yahh! There are bunch of people in here!-"

Serenuna: "*triggered as af!?*"

KyungSeu: "😳 w-wow???... Ummm?"

I pulled off the kiss as he pout and look at me with his puffy eyes. He grab my cheeks and kiss me one last time...

Haruhi: "Oh my goodness!? When we're both stop!?"

We both laugh each other as we both let go, I bit my lip and didn't know what to do or say to him. I mean. Huhhh...

"Good bye~"

"good bye... Juyeon-shi..." I said as he let go of my hand even though we both don't want to...

He was inches away from me and while he was walking backwards... And then... His gone...

I wrap my arms around me as I shrugged off... How unpredictable it was to be...

"I wonder what feel's to be in love?" Gou was thinking about that word love.

"you don't know what will happen? If you wanted to fell in love... Because there would be something happened? Without knowing" Haruhi said and it sound like a theory for her.

"But if you fall in love with a right person? You won't think about anything else. Right Lia?" Serenuma stated as they look at me. I smiled widely at them and grob there shoulder.

"aish... Let's just eat ice cream? Won't yah guy's think?" I implied as the three nodded a agreement.

They have there own meaning of love means... But mine? Is Unpredictable Love...