82 || Nightmare

Lia's Pov:

I woke up in a dark cage place. My clothes changes as my arm's and legs are covered in scars, bruised and swollen part's. I tried to move but I was chain up.

I lean down on my knees and wanted to go back... So bad. That I'm at my own nightmare.

Lock up.

Hiding them.

Runaway.

I'm losing myself up...

I heard muttered voice as I noticed that, I'm not alone in this nightmare

I heard muttered voice as I noticed that, I'm not alone in this nightmare. Someone is controlling me. Not Astaroth.

"your awake.... Hehehe..." a dark figure came out and as hold on the bars and laugh at me.

"what does it felt? To have a stronger power's than your ancestors especially your parents? Hmm?" He implied as I glared at me.

He open the door and reach out of my neck, I was fighting him back, but I can't win... Over such a dark figure...

He pushed me off and tied me up, while my legs cross off and my arm's are wide open!?

"What the fuck!? Let me go!?" I cursed as he was ignoring me.

He took something on his belongings a hammer and nails in his hand, I felt shiver down to my spine as I was in a position on God.

I gasped and getting myself loose as I can't move nor taking it off. That I ended up crying, anger and frustration.

"AHHH!!!-" I shout out as he put the nails on my both pulse and hand's. I bit my lip how fucking hurt it is... I cried and shout at him, as he didn't made action... Until then he positioned the nails on my foot and a large thumb of noise, that I can't feel my feet anymore.

I was losing all my breath and strength as I beg him to stop. Blood came out every part of my body as i'm losing my body and soul.

That I ended up fainted...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I saw Gumi was crying as she was grabbing a knife in her hand. I stop her what she was doing.

She push me away as she went outside, I didn't stop I follow her, heavy rains pouring down on us, because of her power's...

She was carrying the sharp knife on her hand. She pointed the knife on her stomach in the middle where the baby she's carrying at...

"GUMI!? AHHH!??" I shout as I was to late that she killed herself and her own baby. I run out to her until that...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An ambush came as I'm with Ken and the other HHRC we're fighting in the middle of a war. We we're covered in blood.

I attack them and saw Haruhi, Gou and Mikasa are hurt as Yuno is going to attack them. Mikasa stood up herself even though she was injured and stab on the back.

I cut off the monster head and run off towards them, until that Yuno was about to stab Mikasa in the heart, but someone took the bait and it was Ken...

Got stab in his heart... He stab Yuno in the chest as she kneeled down and Ken too. I run off to him and put him on my lap... "KEN!? P-PLEASE!? DONT! KEN!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I felt myself... Someone is using to control me and the whole clan of the HHRC. as I let my body and soul to give it away... I don't know why... But I gave it all...

When the controlling stop... I-i hurt them. It's my fault for controlling other Angel's and Demon. That I almost kill my precious friend. Underneath by my swords pointing at her neck... "I'm sorry"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm at the company, they didn't let me go to my mission to kill Yuno Gansai. But they let Akise go and do my job...

I was calling him all over but he didn't listen to me. For going in there to help him. That he ended up fighting Yuno.

"AKISE!? LET ME HELP YOU!?" I shout through the call until that. He was apologizing to me and thanking me for accepting who he was...

I don't know why he is saying!? Until the last breath and word's he said to me.

"I'm sorry"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up from A NIGHTMARE

He was shock and surprise to see me awake...

"do you think... Giving me some nightmare... Can scare me off? FUCK off..." i grin with little giggle.

"i gave you the worst nightmare to make your mind and soul until it breaks apart!? How!?" he react like a trash Shit.

That I was laughing at him so hard. That my hair scattered around my face, non stop laughing at him.

"I'm already living in a worst nightmare... You fucking Bitch!?" I smirk as he look at my demon reddish eyes. That he started to turn his back but he can't.

If I'm am at my ranging demon? I can't control myself anymore than before...

If someone look at my eyes he/she would die without turning there backs on me...

I took off the nails and chain in me as my body started to heal. I open my wings and took his neck.

I did the same he did to me earlier, making him the one replace my zone.

"those nightmare's I gave to you... *cough* are going to happen... Every one of them... Hahaha!!! Hahaha!!!" he warned me as I kill him using the hammer on his head.

"If that will happen... I won't let it happen to them..." I said to the death body...

After that, I saw a door with a light ahead of me. I let go the hammer and walk towards the door.

Gently open it... I went inside and...