136 || Reunited at last (Part 2)

Minjun's Pov:

My mom suddenly attack as!? Just like that?! I was at the house and a light was above me.

"Ya? What on earth is this?" I said and Mom came forward to the lightness.

"My son, forget that girl? Your turning 18 next year and your family wanted to give the position what your father's wanted to be? So please come back." she beg as I sigh off.

"Mom, I'm sorry but I'm happy for my life now, ever since I was born in this house? I don't know what's goin on the outside world? I look like I was worthless piece of paper, that had to be teach? Written? Or tell... So Mom..." I said and I untangled myself in the rope from the chair as I walk forward and hug her.

"let's not make this got even more worst... Just let me be Happy for just once." I said and she cried and doesn't know my decision are right...

I heard a huge loud outside as I ran out the room, I saw the girls we're raising there arms and ready to fight?

"Chungha! -" I saw her and run towards her and hug her, I check her out if she was hurt!? But thank God she isn't.

"You look like fine?" Lia said and I shook she's here.

"Long time no see, ma friend!" I said as we both made a fist bump and a big clap on our hand.

"so are you done? With your crazy mom?" Minor whisper to me, as I let out a small huff.

"We're both fine, just for now... Mom, don't worry about me, I'm fine, I'm surrounded by my great friends." I told her with a single on my face until we all left there.

I was holding hand's with Chungha as I help her get inside the van.

"So? What are we going to do if we're complete as a group?" I said and lay my back on the chair.

"You'll see" Jihye said as he pressed the gas as we left. I look around at them and I noticed a stranger in the back at the seat!? "uhhh? Who are you??" I pointed at him.

"oh? That's Lia's friend Seungyoun" Soomin said andi was about to think -

"don't ever think about Lee Minjun, we're just friends. Period." Lia made a final statement that I wanted to continue it so bad... I just miss to make fun with them.

Doyun's Pov:

I'm at the kick boxing match as I was on the 7 round.

I need to take him down...

8 round was about to start but I noticed that there here.

"MIN DOYUN!!!!!! FIGHTING!!!!" they were all screaming and cheering for me.

"THAT'S MY BRO!!!! DOYUN-AHHHH!!!!" Minjun dramatically shout and fake fainted as if he really didn't change a bit?

"Doyun! You can do it!" Seoyun-ah cheer me as my heart started beating so fast like crazy, I wanted this match end so badly...

I noticed Lia, Jihye, Soomin, Minseo, and Chungha noticed my persona change when Seoyun cheer me 😅 oh well, there gonna teased me after this, I just can't hide my feelings for her.

The bell rang and toss my towel away and ready to end this guy, so wanted to be part of them.

He went through me and push his arms along his knuckle, I dodge it and almost kick me off my balance. I lean backward and engage myself in with a punch into his stomach, he suddenly kneeled down, I took my chance as I kick him out and he was knock out.

The referee came and calling out some number, he give up and I won the match.

I climbed up at the rink and shout at my victory!!!!