63 || Before and After (Part 2)(END)

Narrator's Pov:

Present

Minseo: ''ever since that? she's begin so much active and excited for her debut and then? Her debut day was cancel.''

Seoyun: ''*sniff* I can't believe she's gone and I didn't even talk or saw her"

Doyun: ''as a matter of fact? this doesn't make any sense? why she suicide just like that?''

Jiho: ''Junseo? gwenchana?''

Junseo: "i'm not... okay"

Lia: "can you guy's? tell me everything else what happen, because I already suspect someone... and it feels not right about it, for me"

Soomin: "y-you? already have suspect? who?"

Hyunyeol: "it's kinda weird that? Jinsil isn't here in Yoonkyo's funeral..."

Jihye: "Lia? don't tell me? Jinsil is your?"

Lia: "exactly, Because look around here every friends, classmate's and her team is here in her funeral and single of it? I didn't see her. What kind of friend is she?"

Minjun: "she got a point but? Its say to our Group chat? she won't make it, because she had a shoot and travel to abroad"

Chungha: "but still! she and Yoonkyo are best friends since childhood and she can't pay a respect for her friend's death? I kind a believe in Lia's theory"

Siu: "so? should we investigate?"

Lia: "yes"

PAST

Yoonkyo's Pov:

It's been a week, and I only have 2 weeks before my debut day! I was walking around and enter the building as usual.

All the people around me we're looking at? Senseless? Why did I do something wrong?

I enter the studio with my other members and they were avoiding me? I just shrugged it off and went to the corner of the room, while practicin my vocal and dance.

"Hey? Did you just cheat? Because you're friends with Lia?" They said as I was confused what they we're saying?

"I-i don't know what your saying?" i said while putting down my phone and Note's.

"just drop the act Yoonkyo? You got in because of Lia? Tsk i can't believe you pay for money to the CEO to let you in!" The leader complain as I was shocked and mad they were saying about me?

"lia and me are friends? But I didn't asked her help? Don't think that I got in because of her!? I got in because of my skills!? -" I got slap and they were hurting me.

"Yoonkyo!? - get away from her!?" Jinsil came as she help me out and drag outside of the studio.

"Are you alright? Yoonkyo" Jinsil comforted me as she hug me and caress me.

Weeks past...

Because of that fight? They cancel the project and everything else it is... I felt like it was my fault because of this...

I didn't leave my room nor going to school of my depression and suffered in me...

"Yoonkyo? Can I come in?" Jihye and Soomin is on the door. Knocking.

Jihye: "you know? There's another opportunity?"

Soomin: "the whole class we're worried and concerned about you... You haven't eaten since that day? It's been a week Yoonkyo"

I hid my face on my knees and crying about there concerned in me...

Junseo: "Yoonkyo... you know... Your a strong and independent woman... Please don't let that emotional in you. Your way better than anyone else... Don't forget that? - ohh?"