185 || Last day with you (Part 1)

Lia's Pov:

Sunday

12:14 pm

I only slept only for 3 hour's because, we're fixing our luggage and put on the van that Gin will be driving as there...

I'm kinda preparing Chanyeol's birthday cake that I take from the café yesterday.

"wuah~ that look's good 😗 I can't believe you made a chibi of him" Gou said and wanted to taste the cake I slightly tap her hand and she was pouting like a kid who didn't get her ice cream.

"Looks like you have fun with Mark huh?" I asked her and she rolling her eyes while blushing deeply.

"And you Huh? I saw you and jungkook holding each other arm's 😌" Gou whisper me as I back away.

"How on earth? You saw that?" I whispered at her as she grin 😁 at me.

"Don't worry about, because I kinda noticed Huh... Jungkook is a gentleman, good manners and respect for you and he kinda understood you so much?" Gou whispered me back as my ears are boiling red.

"What are you two, whispering at?" Serinuma suddenly pop out on the table as she came back from the mall.

"Just about last night, that Lia can't forget what happened 😌" Gou said as I glare at her.

"Hmm? Which one that Sunwoo called her noodles and Wooseok from Pentagon called her 'Eating CD' Serinuma stated as my eye's wided at her.

"Oh my God!? No! Aish those two? Especially Wooseok!? His my new enemy (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻" I said and imagine about tossing the table.

"last night is such a wow-"

FLASHBACK

There was another set of fireworks as some seniors stir it up.

"Hey noodle nose -" Sunwoo called me.

"What did you just say to me!?" I react as I almost grob his collarbone that Minseo, Seoyun and Doyun stop me.

"Hahahah 😂😂😂 What is that calling!?" Minjun and Junseo laugh there ass off from us.

"Oh? Your noodles? I thought your eating raw CD?" Wooseok join the diss. Jihye, Soomin, Siu and Jiho hold me back as a total of 7 people we're holding me.

"Yah!!!! -" I shout while pointing out those two rascal.

"Yah! Jung Wooseok! From this day! We're enemies now!!" I stated as he just laugh at me as Kino, Yuto, Serinuma, Gou and some of them holding me back. I almost raised my middle finger on them.

I calm myself as I run towards to Sunwoo and pinch his two cheeks. He shout as he wanted to give up.

"Yah!? Don't you know I'm older than you a year!?" I stated as he slap my hand on his cheeks.

"yah?! Don't you know that! I'm the one who help you to rap 😂" He confronted me as I back away as I tried recalling it.

"No you didn't!? - Idiot!" I said as I slap his arm's.

"oh? Wait it's not you!? 😂 I pick the wrong person! 😂" he said and pat my back as I glared at him while coming back to my group.

After that, i'm just giving Wooseok a death glare...

"Wooseok" Kino implied him.

"Oh?" he answered...

"you pick the wrong person to fought for... Good luck..." Kino implied as Wooseok didn't understand it as he look at my death sentence look. He flinched and look away from me.