180 || #2_Festival (Part 1)

Narrator's Pov:

SATURDAY

2:50 PM

Lia and the others where having a great time to each other and performed in the stage as Seventeen join there enjoyment and spread there fun at the audience.

"what a great performance for Seventeen!!! Let's give them a round of applause!!!" Hyunyeol was the host of the event as Lia was giving a big clap with her friends.

Got7 wanted to perform as well, Jackson run through the stage as Jinyoung was acting like. "I don't him" as he look at Lia.

"Hahahah 😂"

"we don't know him" Mark said as they suddenly call to the stage and they have no choice just to perform there.

"What an powerful stage performance for Got7!!!! Give them a round of applause!!!" Hyunyeol said as all the audience we're amused by it.

Minseo:
"it's an amazing day!!"

Lia:
"well it's all because of Jihye 😏"

Jihye:
"thanks Lia, this wouldn't happen because of you~ Love you~"

They both hug each other as Soomin was pouting in the corner as they made a room for her.

Soomin:
"don't you know that I love you both as well 😙"

They we're having a bonding time and went to the dressing room on there classroom's to change outfit.

Lia change her clothes because she wanted to perform a hard metal rock song when the rock band started at 6:00pm

"Lia? Someone is looking for you?" Kino said as he sat down on the chair in front of her.

"ahh, okay *wearing hoodie* who is it?" she said as Kino stood up and drag her outside the classroom.

"Park Seonghwa? I don't know why, and I saw him had a stab on his left side stomach?" he whispered at her as they glanced over Jihye.

"Let's help him" Lia said as Kino nod.

"Guys, I'll be back later" Lia said too them as suddenly Kino and Lia run back outside the school as some of the idol's saw her running around and left.