73 || His celebration

RM's Pov:

Today's is our Maknae's Birthday and we made a small celebration for him of course, but Lia didn't join our plan?

Maybe she had other plans for Jungkook without knowing us.

I approached her and lean on the kitchen table.

"so? What's your surprise party for Jungkook?" I asked her.

"well? I always like a celebration for only one person without, his/her friends knowing about out" she said and I got her idea.

"you want Jungkook to yourself?" I implied as she blush and smile awkwardly.

"w-what? I-i mean? Like that but, hyung... Not like your thinking about it, but don't tell this to the other's, I just remembered your birthday is only 13 day's up ahead 😁" she stated as I grin and ruffles her hair.

"stay like that, okay Lia" I smiled and she hug me.

"Gomawo hyung!!! - I'm about to ready Jungkook's surprise! I'll be off! Bye" she said and left the house.

She still hasn't changed a bit when we hurt her feelings and emotions back then, but she didn't even dig grudge against us. She really is a angel.

If someone ended up on her? That guy is the luckiest person to have her. Too bad from the last one. I kinda support them, when she's dating someone though. She reminded so much of sister... I think I should drop a hi on her....

Jungkook's Pov:

I was at the van and I haven't seen Lia all day? Even the members as well.

Did they forget it's my birthday... Huh...

I went out the van as I went straight to the house until-

"Happy Birthday!!! Golden Maknae!!!" my members surprise me when I turn on the lights. I felt touch and emotional filled in me.

"Blow the candle!!!" Taehyung and Jimin stated as I wish and blow the candles on me.

We have a celebration in the house and Lia isn't here? Where is she? I felt sad she isn't? Don't tell me... She left already...

After the, party from my members and it's night time as I headed back to my room. I received a message from Lia?

I sigh off and tap her message... I closed my eyes and I was surprised her text?

"Jungkook! Go outside on the backyard and you will see a sign in there" she texted me and I was confused?

It's 11:30pm maybe I should go ahead.

I went out as I saw, I sign saying 'go left' I follow and another sign? "go straight ahead" I said and walk forward it.

I saw a little present on the table as, I smiled widely and felt stupid that it's her doing to surprise someone.

I sat down and hold the present from her. I read the note and it say. "Closed your eyes pabo" I did it as I felt a presence behind me and a foot step.

"yah, you can open now" she said and as I open my eyes and there's a small cake in front of me with light up candles.

I can't hide my face and emotional on her, that I can't believe she did this.

"I thought you left or forget about my birthday" I said as she giggled.

"why would I do that? Happy birthday Jungkook" she greeted me and my heart started beating so fast that I don't want this to end early.

"so aren't you gonna blow the candles? You know I'm the one who bake this cake" she implied and as I was speechless right now with her.

"you know what? I don't have to wish anything nor gift's" I implied and she was shocked and confused why I said that.