65 || You can Run? but you can't hide! (Part 1)

Lia's Pov:

I only have two day's before my flight, I don't have time to spare to enjoy nor seeing them. This is way important and I want justice for Yoonkyo's and her family's lost. Every people need's justice!

I asked Hyunyeol, Siu and Soomin to go at the hospital and have a DNA test who's match is this. And take to the police station and As we can pin her down and her mother.

Why I wanted to pinned her Mother so much? Well? She made so much illegal stuff like? Sexual harassment from her daughter through company to pay and have lots of money, then illegal immigrants, transfer money to other people and one last is one of the hardest to catch her up. Because she's the third person who's involved drugs so much? I've never thought she enter her daughter to Yg Ent.

This is why? Don't ever mess up with a wrong person and group if you want to try me and us... Where fearless leader as they didn't thought it would be.

I'm at the HHRC reading Yoonkyo's bio, diary and her phone is open now because of Siu.

Thanks to him he can hack so much stuff and fix things.

I have her phone as I took a deep breath.

I unlocked her password and read her messages.

I went through and can't believe to saw this?!

Her group chat is a mess? Her members where pinning on her? How she got in to debut line? But like Minseo and the others said? She work so much as she wanted to beat me so much?

And because of that? They think she pay so much money and friends of me? So she can got in... And said so much hatred words towards her.

Yoonkyo doesn't deserve this...

I cried over how hurt and pain it was from her? She doesn't like to share her feelings and emotions towards us? And that's keeping her burden and miserable person.

I read her messages from Jinsil as I took a deep breath.

My BFF 😍😘:
"Yoonkyo? Why you didn't
practice yesterday and today?"
8:06am - Thursday

Yoonkyo:
"I just can't... Jinsil... I'm a mess"
8:07am - Thursday

My BFF 😍😘:
"this is why!? Your friends with Lia!? And the others!? I've told you before!? There nothing! They always wanted to get on top!?"
8:09am - Thursday

Yoonkyo:
"what? Are you gone mad again? But your the one who's always wanted to be on top on everyone else!? Stop blaming them!?"
8:11am - Thursday

My BFF 😍😘:
"Yoonkyo!? You've wanted
to be friends with them!?
Than me!? How dare you!?"
8:12am - Thursday

Yoonkyo:
"Jinsil!? Stop it! You've gone to much!? Stop being a
dumbass whiney
annoying 5 year old!? Grow up!?"
8:15am - Thursday

My BFF 😍😘:
"Fuck you!"
8:20am - Thursday
Seen ✔️

This is mess up... Are they fighting because of me? That I'm friends with Yoonkyo? Yoonkyo stated to as that? She was so sick of Jinsil's order's of her? Because? Jinsil never treated friends with Yoonkyo ever since we started high school. Everything changes that day.

Changes nickname to
'TheTrue Demon👿'

'The True Demon👿':
"what the hell!? Do you think
I am!? The villain!?"
10:36pm - Friday