9 || Behind of it

Lia's Pov:

FLASHBACK

I went to my room and have a conversation with Astaroth. I knew it, he wasn't that good...

And to be honest? His the one who's been controlling my emotions and feelings... Even my thoughts... I can't even explain to them, even for Madam Guri...

" you... I now from the start that, you shouldn't be trusted? " I said to him.

" when will you come out in my mind Huh!? " I said and pulled out his collar bone. He grab my neck and hanging me around.

" Let me go!? - AHHH!! " he suddenly control my body and mind to talk at Jeonghan!?

" DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!? " I warned him.

" why? His just a pity human? I want to see him, his reaction if I said this words... " He implied and talk to him.

After that, I pulled out from him grip on me and kick his back twice. It's useless!? - argghh!?

" I have fun... Madam Guri, is getting stab... " He said to me.

I open my eyes, and I heard a scream on her room!? - " Help!? " Madam Guri was asking for help.

I punch the guy and kick his ball's he was weak and I called someone to help, but no one heard me!? I called a rescue team, to help Madam Guri.

" Lia... Forget about me? Y-you need to protect the White Flower... " she stated to me and I was confuse. When she look at the culprit, hand in over the flower.

I took the samurai sword that it was hanging in the wall. " give me that. " I said and pulled over my sword.

" P-please!? I just wanted to have this!? My boss would killed me!? " He said and waving his gun in front of me?

" I don't care!? Who the fuck are you working at Huh?? " I said and he didn't speak. He fired his gun, but it was out of ammo...

I ran towards him and kick his chest and back kick him backwards. I took the white flower and gave it to Madam Guri.

" here! Madam Guri!? Please! Please! why can't it heal you up!? Why!? " I said and madam Guri took it the flower and burn it in ash...

" W-why did Y-you burn it? " I was confused and I hold with me.

" many many... People know about this flower... How Powerful it was... *cough!* I burn all the white flowers earlier so know one can have it... And to be honest... I really wanted to die like this, I just wanted to be with my husband... Not in a infinitely life dongsae... Thank you for visiting me in my lovely house... For the last time with me... You made my life complete in a last time amount... About I said earlier? Don't let him... Arasso? " Madam Guri, grab my hand and I hug her.

END OF FLASHBACK

So the husband i saw when I here, is a ghost? Huh... I was blind at that... So that means she's been married a Mortal and died. And she wanted to be with him now...

After that, the rescue team came and help us. Seventeen came and saw the disturbing event... I can't believe they were seeing this...

" i'm sorry for your lost... " Wonwoo said and I nodded my head. It turns out that, I'm the only one who was related to her and on short of a visitor In her place.

I've talk to the authority and made the guy put in jail for murdering and robbery.

All of the villagers came to visit her grave and bury her... I've been in this island for like three days actually. And know her for a short period of time.

After that, the boys we're comforting me and don't have to worry.

Hoshi: " Gwenchana? "

Me: " hmm... Little... "

Dino: " you know? we dont know what happened in their? But you should've just shouted for help? "

Me: " I already did that... But nobody came to help... So I stood up and defense ourselves... After all asking help, is useless... "

Jun: " don't say that? Every one need's a help? "

Wonwoo: " Don't pressure yourself to much okay? "

Seungkwan: " there's one thing I'm confused about it? "

Vernon: " yah? We talk about that? "

Me: " what is it? "

Seungkwan: " when you were here? Your always saying that, Madam Guri's husband is on the shore, fishing? But when we asked the other Fisher men. he died last year? "

The8: " yah? - ahahah! Don't listen to him! His crazy - "

Me: " * sigh... * I haven't told you that? I'm seeing ghost? 😏 - "

S.coups: " w-what!? Wait wait?? Your just making things up 😅"

Me: " Nope! "

Jeonghan: " oh my God!? - then why are you so mad at me earlier? Huh? "

Me: " who wasn't gonna be mad? That you let a girl carrying heavy stuff? "

Hoshi: " WUAHAHAH!!! I Was Right 😂"

Dk: " See! Lia was mas at you earlier!? "

Me: " Nah, it's fine anyone... "

Jeonghan: " I'm sorry "

" thanks... " after that, the 14 of us we're watching the sunset go down and I asked some of the stuff to slept on the house. They agreed on it, because they we're dying to go there, because they know Madam Guri as well.

The Next Day.

Seventeen came to visit and they were shock to see all of Madam Guri's collections.

" wuahh? This kind of stuff are historical? And is that? Song Ahyeon? The greatest song-writer!?" Woozi exclaimed and saw the pic of my Mom.

" yeah... That's my Mom... " I pointed out and they didn't believe me 😅

" WHAT!?!! SONG AHYEON IS YOUR MOTHER!? " they all react and I laugh at them, how priceless there faces are.

" she's my Mom? Duh... " I said BooSeokSoon pulled me and made my face that if we were look a like.

" yep! She is! " Hoshi stated and I blink of there insecurities.

" so that means? Your the daughter? Of Song Ahyeon Sunbaenim? ohhh!!!! "Vernon react and I know what his thinking about.

" Is your dad? The one who come to Ahyeon Sunbaenim's concert? The one who's being amateur in there? " Jeonghan stated and I push him gently away.

" Yah!!! My dad is not a Amateur! But I guess he is? I mean? Ahh! Sorry I can't tell! " I said to them and they were curious about it.

" Wae? To be honest! I love Ahyeon Sunbaenim when I was listening to her Unique and beautiful voice? And another fact? I can't believe that? Your her daughter? " Dk became confused about it and I just face palmed myself.

" maybe some other time okay? 😅" I said and they pout in a agreement.

They seemed to making me feel better about what happened yesterday and I was felt fine and happy as well, because they we're on my side.