115 || Dangerous Woman (Part 3)

Narrator's Pov:

The game has only 1 hour to end up with, Mikasa and her friends we're firing the other contestant and fought at them.

Nagisa and Lia did the same thing as soon, the 5 of them are last standing in the middle of the night.

Lia: "this is awkward though..."

Nagisa: "yeah, where's Karma?"

Lia: "I took him out, in the first place as soon it started."

Eren: "your crazy and cruel!? - Grr!?"

He was about to shoot Lia but she took the bullet before she got hit.

Armin: "N-no way!? - Eren! Ahh!"

Lia shoot Armin while he was saving Eren.

Mikasa: "Are you doing this in purpose!? Lia!? Are you insane!"

Lia: "why are you all sudden became so mad at me? This is just a game?"

Eren: "Armin!? I won't forgive you!?"

Nagisa took Lia down and kick the gun on her hand as the two we're starting to fight each other.

Nagisa: "what's wrong with you!?"

Lia: "Nagisa!? You don't understand!? Let me go!?" she took the gun and shoot Eren's leg as Mikasa grab Eren before he fell.

Mikasa and Eren we're going to get the flag together. Lia throw the gun and Nagisa did the same.

"let's do the usual stuff" Nagisa implied as she took in, Lia avoid her as soon she kick her stomach and give Nagisa a uppercut.

Nagisa dell down as she took the Gun and Lia did. They we're pointing each other's Gun.

Nagisa: "explain to me"

Lia: "if I didn't pass this? I'll be forever be rotten in here!? Because of my grandfather who's been controlling me and punish me!? He made me like this!? If I got out in here... I'll show him, who I am for the past one God damn year!?"

Mikasa: "Lia... She literally hate's her grandfather..."

Eren: "I felt bad for your friend though, she doesn't deserve this, I thought her life was perfect because she had everything she wants, but she doesn't... There will be always against her goals."

Nagisa: "I'll let you win"

Lia: "what?"

Nagisa: "I don't have any bullet's... Beside I got shoot on my arm, because of Mikasa"

Lia: "I-i... Grr!? I'm sorry Nagisa!?"

She shoot Nagisa as she fall down on the ground. Lia help Nagisa and Armin too put them on a comfy place.

Mikasa and Eren we're almost in the top of the Ferris wheel.

Mikasa: "we can make it!? Eren?"

Eren: "Mikasa when will you stop doing this?"

Mikasa: "what do you mean?"

Eren: "I meant? Being always my side, everytime and anywhere. Aren't you tired of me?"

Mikasa: "N-no!? Why would I be able to be tired? I'm doing this? Because it's my choice and your my responsibility Eren-"

Eren got shot from his back as soon he fell down on the Ferris wheel, Mikasa grab Eren's hand before he fell off the higher ground.

Mikasa: "What the fuck!? Lia!!!"

Lia: "I'm sorry... I have too..."

Mikasa: "you'll pay for this!?"