57 || Sleep over 🌃

Jungkook's Pov:

I was kinda determined to visit Lia's room after all what they say to her last night.

"Can I come inside? If you let me? Heh" I said while scratching my head.

"Sure - Oww!?" she open the door and got hit in? I notice her foot is swollen and bruised?

"did you force yourself again?" I asked her while closing the door behind me.

I grab her shoulder and carried her through her bed. Gently putting her.

"you Dont have to do it?" she said and I shake my head no.

"I have to... Lia... Can I stay here for the night?" I asked her while making a cute expression on her. She look away from me.

"yah? Lia? Please" I pleaded her and she look at me now. "you know? You can't say no to me? Right?" I implied and she rolled her eyes on me. As I giggled.

"so that means a yes?" I asked her.

She nodded gently as I was happy about it. "Wait? Why are you staying here? You have a room as well?" she asked me while crossing her arms.

"well?"

"The Maknae line, have a game night. I-it's zombie tag and I got kick out from our room because of V" I said and she let out of a sigh.

"fine... But your sleeping in the couch" she said.

"but? I wanted to sleep next to you?" I asked her and her eyes wided. As I laugh how cute her reaction was.

"then I'm sleeping in the couch" she said while leaving out at the bed? I pulled her arm and pinned her to the bed.

I didn't mean to do it. But it's just a little accident.

"sorry" I apologize quickly as her face is blushing red. I hug her and she was squirming under me.

"Yahh!!! Your freaking heavy!?" she complained as I laugh at her reaction. I stop it and help her to sat down.

After that, we we're talking and talking for like a hour. Instead of sleeping, I felt energetic and hyper right now? Maybe I'm with her?

"Jungkook? Let's watch movies! I kinda have snacks and drinks though?" she offered me as I quickly agree her right away.

"can I pick which movie?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Hmm? Lia! Horror? Action? Comedy? Or?-" I suddenly paused.

"or? What? -"

"Romance~" I said and she throw me a pillow 😂 "I'm just joking! Hahah! Horror then?" I asked her and she nodded her head. Then someone knocked on the door.

Aish... This was about my night with her? The door was knocking fast? As Lia stood up and I follow her behind while grabbing her shoulder.

I open the door and found out one her friends from Astro? -

"Lia!!! 😭😭😭 s-she!? S-she!?" he was crying and stuttering his voice.

"aish? Come inside Sanha" Lia said and she let him inside.

I was listening to them for like 5 minutes and this is Minseo's boyfriend? 😳 and they broke up? Wow...

"I-i wanted to fix everything what I messed... I mess things up... I can't believe? This is how to felt? Lost... Gone... Hurt so much that you didn't even fight for that person to stay... I can't believe I have the same shoes! You and Rocky!?" Sanha complain while hugging the pillow.