141 || Enamor (Part 3)

Lia's Pov:

Lucifer entertainment

I was at the studio room with Mark and I let him listening to one of my composed song.

"Why Gou isn't here?" he asked while taking off his headphones.

"She's busy, and another fact that she wanted to study here" I said while fixing my shoes.

"Really? S-she wanted to study here, I-i never?"

"you've never thought she would do that? Well she is though" I said to him and stood up from my both feet.

And to be honest, Were having a project to all every groups out there, I was by myself today and my friends are busy in there own schedule and I understand that. And good thing that Mark is here.

"Hey are you done practicing the dance?" I told him before we left.

"Yep! 👍 and to be honest? I'm having a hang in your group though, and it's fun and enjoyable!" he implied as I rolled my eyes on him.

"I know, let's just go and I think we're late" I said as we both walk out from the room as we headed back to the center room that each room has a bigger dance practice than anything dancing room.

I know, it can actually fit 150 people in here, and had still many spacious place.

We went to the 2# dance room that it was my group that I management it.

This would be taking a annoying day... So we're? 12, 23, 45 - 74!? Total... And I'm the only damn girl in here!? Bro what the fuck!? -

Kino:
"Shh!"

Me:
"what!?" I suddenly shout and all of them looking at me.

Kino:
"*i can literally hear you cursing!?*"

Me:
"*damn you 😂*" I look away from him as I sat down next to Taehyung and look at me.

"Are you two?" he wanted to ask me something but he doesn't want to ruin it.

"there's nothing between us" I said and he nodded.

I look at my left and saw Seventeen having a good time today as Seungkwan lay his eyes on me. Making a ridiculous face. Like he push his face that looks like a pancake that didn't flip.

I choked and laugh as I hid my face on my knees.

"Lia! Can I borrow your phone? It's kinda emergency" Mark said as I gave him my phone.

"What kind of emergency is that? 😕" I asked and thinking the password.

"Wait? Did you change the password or didn't?" He asked.

"it still the same, just put your finger in the camera that's it?" I said and he awed and nodded.

He left the room and taking call someone in the phone.

Mingyu:
"wait a minute? You didn't let someone borrow your phone Huh?"

Jin:
"his right? You can't even trust us to borrow your phone 🙄"

Me:
"wow? Mad already? His borrowing because? -" I bit my lower lip as I can't tell it.

Taeyong:
"Just spit it we already know"

Me:
"Wait? You guy's know?"

Jackson:
"what are they talking about?"

BamBam:
"I don't know?"

Me:
"wait? so? You know Mark is dating my bestfriend from japan for 1 month and 2 weeks? -"

Johnny:
"WAIT WHAT!? 😳-"