58 || Why?

Lia's Pov:

I left Sehun's room last night and his been hugging me through night. I went back to my room and saw a food and note within?

"I'm sorry about last! Did you heard that from last night from Viktor!?" -Yuri....

I refreshed my mind and remember all over again!? - AHHH!!!!!

"did those two? No way!? -No way!!!" I shout and jumping on the floor. While Taeil, Mark, and Taeyong saw me. In the wide open door.

"Gwenchana?" Taeil asked me as my face is blush and flush of thinking stupid and weird stuff from my cousin over with his coach!?

I just cover my mouth and gently closed the door... "to be honest? I'm not!" I whispered loud at them and they we're confused about it?

I quickly go straight to the bathroom and have a damn word in them!?

I wore my crop top and rip jeans wearing my sleepers and stuff for my training.

I rush through the elevator with Wonho and Shownu. "you look? Furios?" Wonho asked me as I press the button.

"What's the hold up?" Shownu asked.

"it's my cousin... I need to have a word with him! And his damn coach!" i said and Wonho was trying to calm me down a bit, but I can't!?

I was on ground floor level as, I scavenging them.

Mingyu: "Morning! -"

Me: "yeah morning! - Yahh!!! Yuri!!!"

I saw him talking with Viktor and they starled by. I sat infront of them while glaring each one of them.

"about last night?" Viktor was trying to portray themselves last night. Well since

"I left your room? Bro!!! I heard moaning, skin slap and groaning!? Ever since I left!i was about to took my blanket! And heard! - ewww 😱😟" i internally screaming inside of me and I told them everything I heard last night to them.

They were both embarrass and flustered by me...

That these two suddenly to shut up, when they we're looking behind me? I turned around it's them.

Jin: "Wae?"

Me: "*shake my hand*"

Jimin: "what!?"

Me: "aish??!"

I look at them Deathly especially Viktor that he was proud to himself!? Wow!?

I noticed Yuri is seem off? I realized something above his neck and collarbone...

Is that a hickey!? -

I stood up and cover my mouth while my other hand is pointing at him, I grab him and look directly it's a HICKEY!?

i push him back and I noticed he can't stood up!? Straight shit!?

Last night is our Semi final!? How the hell he would skate!? I was totally blew up... I took Viktor's arms and drag him outside.

I.M: "what the? Why is she dragging her cousins coach?"

Jooheon: "she look's mad... Mad mad! Wait? That's sound good tone?"

I grab Viktor's collarbone while making him hanging on the swimming pool.

Yuri: "yah! Lia!" he hold me back.

Me: "yuri! Your my cousin! And I love you! But!? Why on earth? Would have a relationship with him? I don't understand?"

Viktor: "ever since, Me and Yuri meet up on the Barcelona? We we're both drunk... I've never thought that... I would like him... So much... And lia... You wouldn't understand why..."

I stroke my hair up, and I wanted to drown him to the water. I pulled him back in the land. And Yuri catches him.

"Yuri? We need to cover that... Thing on your neck...." i shaked my head off and rolled my eyes on them.

"whoa? What happened?" Yurio and Otabek came as I walk past them. I walk through Yuzuru and he saw my expression on my face.

"Hey? - oh okay..." he said and didn't stop me, I just went back to my room and wait until for tonight...

It's not like? I don't like there relationship what so ever? I'm just worried about his career. I love to support him from what I can! But... Where just living in a life, that fulls of judgement and dignity.

I'm just say sorry to them both... I didn't notice someone is looking at me.

"I saw you earlier?" Moonbin stated as I nodded my head.

"about that? Huh... Nothing... You won't understand" I said while looking at the view.

"Eunwoo Hyung said? You wanted to talk to me? About what?" He said and look at me.

"It's about Yoonkyo... She sounds off?" I said while he tilted his head off.

"you call her? When?" he asked.

"yesterday? It sounds like? She was scared and crying through her own voice? I don't know" I implied as I hid my face on my hand.

"that's sounds weird and off from her? Oh yeah? Eunwoo said? You and Jungkook hyung? Carried Sanha all the way last night? 😂" Moonbin implied as I cough off at laugh.

"bro!? What on earth you feeding him!? His heavy and tall? That we didn't know what to do? 😂" I implied to him as he laughed.

Me and Moonbin known each other for so long. And yeah... He knows about it about me. But? I was shock that? He didn't flinch nor scared when he know the truth about me?

We talked for a 30 minutes as I heard a cough on our back. We turned around and its Mj and JinJin.

I waved at them and they do the same thing.

"oh yeah? One more thing? Do you still have the same copy? We sing and dance before?" I grab his hand and he flinch by as I noticed he blush tint.

"you mean? 'Bad idea' yeah I still have it? Waeyo?" he smiled at me as I was happy that he still have it!

"I really need it and performing that song again just send it to me before I left! Thank you and Bye!" I thank him and goodbye on them. As I went straight to Yuzuru and the other ice skater who's been waiting for me?

Me: "I thought you left?"

Yuri: "why on earth we will do that? Oh yeah? I hide the evidence" he whispered as I smack him.

Viktor: "I help him cover it 😁 - ow! And sorry as well"

Me: "aish! Huh I'm sorry, how I act like that... I wasn't thinking straight..."

Yuzuru: "don't get that thing on your head, they already forgiven you. Besides! Our one only rival! Had come! If she does stupid things!? Yah!!! It's war!!!"

Mila: "Hmmm!!!! That little BRAT!?!?"

Sara: "chill 😅 we all hate her"

Yurio: "tsk 😒 now you mention that Hailey Frances? I'm not letting her go to my way!!!"

Well she's another problem though, that girl won't give a damn fuck to us? She always hiring people to ruin other contestants show and everything else.

She didn't even tell the truth about hurting Yuri in the ice 😒 if I catch that kind of situation? Its now or never.